Bug Layered Flak Armour

Cataclysmica

Sep 3, 2019
Australia
Hey guys I can't seem to find normal layered Flak Armour in the armour list for enforcers or when they upgrade to subjugators. Missing or bug?

I don't know the answer, but I've also noticed that the subjugator grenade launcher profile doesn't appear on the gang cards.

The enforcers have only been added to yaktribe recently (for N18 anyway) so I'm guessing these are just oversights and will get amended at some point? 😁

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
yeah all the tools are singlehandidly coded by @Malo , so as he is but one man-machine these things take time to make it onto the tools.

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
I'm a bit confused sorry. All Enforcers come with Flak Armor and Undersuit. The tools have Hardened Flak Armor and Hardened Layered Flak available for Enforcers. What am I missing here?

ooh I see now, the Subjugators get a different type of armor... how unnecessarily complicated. I've added that armor and updating Subjugators to get that version instead.

Despite being mentioned several times by folks, apparently I still didn't add stats for the Frag and Stun on the Subjugator grenade launcher. This is now done.

Devilmixer

Ganger
May 19, 2016
Albertslund, Danmark
I'm a bit confused sorry. All Enforcers come with Flak Armor and Undersuit. The tools have Hardened Flak Armor and Hardened Layered Flak available for Enforcers. What am I missing here?

ooh I see now, the Subjugators get a different type of armor... how unnecessarily complicated. I've added that armor and updating Subjugators to get that version instead.

Despite being mentioned several times by folks, apparently I still didn't add stats for the Frag and Stun on the Subjugator grenade launcher. This is now done.
great job, thanks mate

Jacob Dryearth

Gang Hero
Sep 6, 2016
What is the opinion for other grenade round types for the SLGH? The weapon table says it can only have stun and frag, but could we have the option to add the others?

Jacob Dryearth

Gang Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Yes, that works gokd enough. It places them above the SLGH on the fighter card but I can love with it. Oddly, grenade rounds are under special weapons, while the grenade launcher and SLGH are basic and heavy for Enforcers respectively. Not a big deal, it just took me a minute to remember where to find the rounds. Was there never an ammo category, I could have sworn there was at one point?

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Was there never an ammo category, I could have sworn there was at one point?
Yes there was, during the initial N17 chaos where GW didn't really know what they were doing with the equipment sections and they were changing every book. I don't like how ammo is represented in the tools and I intend to move everything to an Ammo section.