Necromunda Let's try goliath again

Discussion in 'Miniatures & Terrain' started by prewarsalad, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Sethmerlin666

Sethmerlin666 Gang Hero
    Honored Tribesman Yak Comp 1st Place

They look good now, leave for the moment and maybe practice on some scout heads for now.

Let em earn their corpse paint for particular battle honours..... A certain # of kills or something, that'd be fun. That'll give you time to practice.

prewarsalad likes this.
  2. prewarsalad

prewarsalad Ganger

That is such a good idea. I love it.

Sethmerlin666 likes this.
  3. prewarsalad

prewarsalad Ganger

Finally finished these boys. Too tired to take a good picture right now though.

4. prewarsalad

prewarsalad Ganger

Finally gave Burzum his bolter on a chain and took some decent pictures. May come back to paint plasma coils and dirty them up at some point but they are done for now.

And here's the whole gang having a run in with the law. Now the gangs done i can get back to mucking up and finishing my slum.

5. cainex1

cainex1 Gang Hero

Those guys look great, sucks you didn't have a spare handle. Nonetheless, keep up the great work.

6. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

Those keg towers are bigger than I thought they were!

7. prewarsalad

prewarsalad Ganger

Spare handle?

8. cainex1

cainex1 Gang Hero

Where you cut the hand off the bolter handle. Either way, cool scheme, very Lobo

9. prewarsalad

prewarsalad Ganger

Ah yes. I had to make one out of green stuff. Not my forte.

10. cainex1

cainex1 Gang Hero

For the future, if you happen to have any sprues of IG or IG vehicles, the mounted guns usually have that old dual handle machine gun style thing and I've had a lot of success making new handles with those. Anyway, hope thats helpful.

prewarsalad likes this.
  11. prewarsalad

prewarsalad Ganger

I think they're a gallon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice