Necromunda Let's try goliath again

sump dweller

Mr Fancy Pants
Honored Tribesman
Sep 6, 2014
County Kerry - Ireland
That axe head is still screaming 'fantasy' to me, but I like what you have done with the model (and I am glad to see it going to use!) (y)

I look forward to seeing it painted.

Morghot

Juve
Apr 25, 2019
Italy
That axe head is still screaming 'fantasy' to me, but I like what you have done with the model (and I am glad to see it going to use!) (y)

I look forward to seeing it painted.
Absolutely agree, the idea is awesome that model really suit the juve look for goliath, i love it! And i would change that axe too(the top of it), everything else a bit more 40k or less big and "fantasy" will be ok!!

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Big difference on the axe. Maybe see if you can find something a little more M41 to hand off the end where the fang used to be, bolter shell, maybe a screw or something?

Reactions: sump dweller

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Thats good! Just trim the spikes on the strap that connects the head to the haft so it just looks less forged and more like a piece of U channel. I would say go more Imperial with the sign theme and considering how everything is built a sign should actually be about that thick in 40k.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
definitely with the imperial, but you got what i meant with the stop sign. some form of caution or warning would be ironically funny. it’s also big enough where maybe a propaganda poster could be used.