Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Hi Guys and Gals,

Sorry for only getting this up at such a late hour. If all those who are partaking in our LGT tournie this september would like to create their gangs on the tools and then link them in here (and pop in and say hi too!).

We can then get a feel for whoes who, and start some friednly rivarly going!

I'll be creating a thread in a moment for any questions you might have. There is an official email address you can also contact on, but honestly, posting here is more likely to get a response sooner and lets others know the answers too!

Hope to see you all soon,
Spafe

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Summoning @Bizteck . Alright mate, can you drop a link to your gang in here and once the campaign is sorted out I'll be able ot invite you.

CaptainDangerous

Chaotic-good 2nd Company Captain
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
I’m woefully underprepared for this, waiting for the ever elusive payday, however, I will be there!

Once Iv got me ticket I’ll write up me gang, but expect The Benefit Girls of House Escher in attendance!

• Love
Reactions: Alobar and spafe

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
@Bizteck , you're 120 creds down... is that for the cat? If so, they are also equipment you can add to your fighters (which has the cost attached), so you can add the cat to your leader or champ who is its owner.

Otherwise, looks good!

CaptainDangerous

Chaotic-good 2nd Company Captain
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Still need to pick skills but here’s me roster (Iv resisted the lasgun spam)...

Except for Big B, the rest are named after horses in the 2.05 at Newcastle today!

Reactions: Alobar and spafe

Scops

Apr 25, 2018
London
My lads are here:

I'm planning to take Gor Half-Horn with the rest of the points, but couldn't see a way to add him to the roster.

That ok?

Reactions: spafe

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
looks fine @Scops . You can create a custom fighter for him if you want him to appear on your roster, or just have the book with you for him. Whatever is easiest for you.

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Reactions: CaptainDangerous

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Everyone so far in this thread should have a campaign invite

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Hiya @kongy , I've invited the gang to the campaign. some lovely looking orlocks you have there!

Reactions: kongy

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
@SimonM , you are aware all gangs have 1500 creds to spend right? your current list is a fair bit below that.

Once you've joined the campaign I should be able to edit your gang, so will see if I can get those skills where they should be.

Edit: also, I don;t believe you can have overseer on a ganger or your champion. You'll need to change Abishad Lark's and Cornelio Ballesta's skill to one from their primary table. Also the case with the iron jaw (ferocity) on your champs which is a secondary skill for them not primary

Last edited:

Scavvierising

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
Work cancelled at last minute so I will be there. Had assumed I wouldn't be available so the painting schedule for my new gang got pushed back to mankymeet. So it looks like "The Helot's Front" will be making a return. Have created gang sheet will fill in tomorrow.
Also can I bring chaos spawn?