LGT Necromunda 2018 Results

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Over the weekend of May 18th the first Necromunda event with the London Grand Tournament (LGT) was held. Arbitrated and managed on the days of the event by our own Tristan Hayward (@spafe), and presented by YakTribe, this marked our first Necromunda event outside of our community TribeMeet events. We were honored to be able to represent our beloved game at the tournament and create a fun and rewarding event for the participants.

Read Full Article

Last edited:

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Yeah mate, it was a shame you couldn't make the Sunday, you were doing so well!

Hope all is well with you though

May 3, 2018
London
Yeah I was gutted as felt like I was in it! I'm fine though thank you and apologies i couldn't get a message to you.

I am hoping to organise a Necromunda narrative weekender/one dayer at Magic Madhouse (who were the retailer upstairs from our hall). It's where our club meets regularly in Hackney Wick. Would love it if I could get the tribe behind the event and even supporting it! Would be for charity. Could I email yourself over some initial thoughts and if so what's the best address?

Cheers

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
I am hoping to organise a Necromunda narrative weekender/one dayer at Magic Madhouse (who were the retailer upstairs from our hall). It's where our club meets regularly in Hackney Wick. Would love it if I could get the tribe behind the event and even supporting it! Would be for charity. Could I email yourself over some initial thoughts and if so what's the best address?
That sounds great, there's some guys here that would probably love to get involved in some more events. Send me anything over to malo at yaktribe.games

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
I'm fine though thank you and apologies i couldn't get a message to you.
Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious (and that you hadn't just had enough of us! :p). No worries at all mate.

had a blast - thanks for the games and the organisation everyone.
Happy to hear you enjoyed it. Makes it worthwhile :)

Reactions: CaptainDangerous
May 3, 2018
London
Red slayer - what club do you go to at MM? I don’t recognise your handle so presumably not Tanelorn (on Sundays) but we have quite a lot of Necromunda terrain and hosted the Yakday last year. Perhaps we could team up...
Angel Wargamers and, yes, that sounds like a plan!

Reactions: Llewy

Llewy

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 23, 2015
Limehouse, London
Yeah I was gutted as felt like I was in it! I'm fine though thank you and apologies i couldn't get a message to you.

Cheers
Hey @Red_Slayer_UK will you set up a thread on yak? That's been really helpful in the lead up to the yak events. I'd like to keep an ear on this :)

cogetama

Ganger
Nov 21, 2016
Switzerland
Are any details on the scenarios used and the gang lists available somewhere? I‘d love to know what the chaos cults looked like.

Edit: the gangs are listed st the bottom of the article. Please excuse my bad brain,

Last edited:
Reactions: Petitioner's City