LGT Necromunda 2018 Results

Discussion in 'LGT Necromunda Event' started by Malo, May 17, 2018.

1. Malo

Malo YakTribe Mechanicum
    Staff Member Yak Founder

Over the weekend of May 18th the first Necromunda event with the London Grand Tournament (LGT) was held. Arbitrated and managed on the days of the event by our own Tristan Hayward (@spafe), and presented by YakTribe, this marked our first Necromunda event outside of our community TribeMeet events. We were honored to be able to represent our beloved game at the tournament and create a fun and rewarding event for the participants.

Read Full Article

#1 Malo, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
  2. Scavvierising

Scavvierising Ganger

Just a thanks to the tribe and spafe for putting on a good show.
    Good people
    Good games
    Good gangs
    Good tables
    Mediocre food
    = Good times
    And a shout out to all who took part, may your heavy stubbers never run dry.

3. spafe

spafe Executive Officer in charge of Hats
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Tribe Council Yak Comp 2nd Place

Cheers mate, Glad you enjoyed it! Congrats on the win!

The helots really did a number in that final with the beast bomb!

4. Malo

Malo YakTribe Mechanicum
    Staff Member Yak Founder

I can't wait to hear of all the details! I wish I could have been there. Lot's of great photos and I'll follow-up with official announcements soon.

5. So sorry I couldn't be there day 2, will make sure that doesn't happen again next year! Can't wait to see the photos and announcements.

spafe likes this.
  6. spafe

Yeah mate, it was a shame you couldn't make the Sunday, you were doing so well!

Hope all is well with you though

7. Yeah I was gutted as felt like I was in it! I'm fine though thank you and apologies i couldn't get a message to you.

I am hoping to organise a Necromunda narrative weekender/one dayer at Magic Madhouse (who were the retailer upstairs from our hall). It's where our club meets regularly in Hackney Wick. Would love it if I could get the tribe behind the event and even supporting it! Would be for charity. Could I email yourself over some initial thoughts and if so what's the best address?

Cheers

8. thanejaw

thanejaw Juve

Just to echo those thoughts, had a blast - thanks for the games and the organisation everyone. Definitely up for a narrative one dayer if there’s one going!

9. Awesome! I will post a thread up soon, still need to book a date in with the venue. I will definitely need terrain support so all help will be welcome.

Scavvierising and Malo like this.
  10. Malo

Malo YakTribe Mechanicum
    Staff Member Yak Founder

That sounds great, there's some guys here that would probably love to get involved in some more events. Send me anything over to malo at yaktribe.games

11. spafe

Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious (and that you hadn't just had enough of us! :p). No worries at all mate.

Happy to hear you enjoyed it. Makes it worthwhile :)

CaptainDangerous likes this.
  12. I've pinged you an email, thank you!

spafe likes this.
  13. Fold

Fold Gang Hero

Red slayer - what club do you go to at MM? I don’t recognise your handle so presumably not Tanelorn (on Sundays) but we have quite a lot of Necromunda terrain and hosted the Yakday last year. Perhaps we could team up...

14. Angel Wargamers and, yes, that sounds like a plan!

Llewy likes this.
  15. Bizteck

Bizteck New Member

To be very boring and repeat whats been said I had a bloody blast all weekend. Next year I promise I wont be so Bloodbowl obsessed and actually play a few games before hand which will..........A : Let me recall which model is which and B read the Fking scenario properly !!!!

Scavvierising, Malo and spafe like this.
  16. Ml2sjw

Ml2sjw Gang Champion

Looks like a really good event. I'm hoping next year real life won't be as hectic and I can carve out a weekend!

CaptainDangerous and spafe like this.
  17. Llewy

Llewy Gang Champion
    Yak Comp 1st Place

Hey @Red_Slayer_UK will you set up a thread on yak? That's been really helpful in the lead up to the yak events. I'd like to keep an ear on this :)

Red_Slayer_UK and spafe like this.
  18. radulykan

radulykan Gang Hero
    Yak Supporter

If you can't wait til next year and don't mind playing nce rules then yakday is in September (8-9th)

Llewy and spafe like this.
  19. Hey!

Yes I totally will! I'm currently writing a pack and will talk to the venue soon.May look at late this year or even early doors 2019.

Llewy likes this.
  20. cogetama

cogetama Ganger

Are any details on the scenarios used and the gang lists available somewhere? I‘d love to know what the chaos cults looked like.

Edit: the gangs are listed st the bottom of the article. Please excuse my bad brain,

#20 cogetama, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Petitioner's City likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice