Local Group Poll results.

JawRippa

Gang Hero
Mar 31, 2017
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
I've posted the poll alongside trasnlated version on biggest Necromunda-related community group on "vk.com" that I could find. Vk is basically a russian Facebook. I've strongly recommended answering the original poll instead of a translated one - I'll share results from translated poll once we are done collecting answers. I've also included the link to the YCE-related forum.

Last edited:

Al_Weeks

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Dec 22, 2014
Bristol
I've posted the poll alongside trasnlated version on biggest Necromunda-related community group on "vk.com" that I could find. Vk is basically a russian Facebook. I've strongly recommended answering the original poll instead of a translated one - I'll share results from translated poll once we are done collecting answers. I've also included the link to the YCE-related forum.

Amazing work :-D

Al_Weeks

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Dec 22, 2014
Bristol
Ok as of 8am GMT we have has 117 responses. And I'd say about 2/3rd of the respondents have provided detailed comments in at least one of the free field questions.

Thanks for all the hard work you all put in to suggetions for questions, review and proof read the survey.

Looks like we'll have a wealth of data to pour over.

Reactions: Petitioner's City

JawRippa

Gang Hero
Mar 31, 2017
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Ok as of 8am GMT we have has 117 responses. And I'd say about 2/3rd of the respondents have provided detailed comments in at least one of the free field questions.

Thanks for all the hard work you all put in to suggetions for questions, review and proof read the survey.

I got 13 responses for translated one so far, but I assume that most people who saw my post went for original questionnaire

• Love
Reactions: Al_Weeks

Petitioner's City

Gang Hero
Nov 15, 2017
Edinburgh, UK

Great news! I see it's on Facebook too, excellent :)

Al_Weeks

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Dec 22, 2014
Bristol
I think I'm going to start to work through the data next week. I'll keep responses open but I feel we've got most of the people who will offer detailed free field feedback already.