looking for players in St. Louis, MO

I live in granite city (across the river) however my car was just totaled on monday so that may put a dampener in meeting up :(
well we are still doing the early stuff. I have been teaching my girlfriend and my oldest son how to play. in a perfect world my 12 yr old would also play, but that isn't a great chance. I found one more player in the area. he will play goliath or escher. we are using Escher, Van saar, and Orlock. I don't have a specific timeline for the campaign i have in mind. but it would be nice to try some more games.

Reactions: oddball300

oddball300

Gang Hero
Jul 25, 2011
Granite City, IL, USA
@SkidMarksInc no worries my man. I have goliaths, chaos cultists, and gene stealer cultists. The missus has eschers. I haven't played much of N17. Played a bucket load of of NEC and Mordhiem and Inq28 though. I'll bring whatever. :) Just like playing. Well as we all know 12 year olds think other things are alot cooler than little toy soldiers ;) lol. In any case hit me up when you get closer to time.

@SkidMarksInc no worries my man. I have goliaths, chaos cultists, and gene stealer cultists. The missus has eschers. I haven't played much of N17. Played a bucket load of of NEC and Mordhiem and Inq28 though. I'll bring whatever. :) Just like playing. Well as we all know 12 year olds think other things are alot cooler than little toy soldiers ;) lol. In any case hit me up when you get closer to time.
will do. Underhive is great. And personally all the gangs are much more niche than the old version. they feel way way more unique.

Reactions: oddball300

Ysengrin

Sep 2, 2019
So I have a few players interested in playing Necromunda underhive in the St. louis area, but really looking for as many STL local players as possible. Necromunda seems to have less players than the other GW franchises here, which is a shame.

Myself and a few friends have been gaming together for a loooong time. We meet on fridays usually at my place in fenton around 7pm-? and currently have a casual necromunda campaign running with 3 players. New players are always welcome and if you're interested shoot me a message.

Ysengrin

Sep 2, 2019
We are learning. New Munda. I think we have a pretty good grasp of it at this point. Message me on Facebook (Bradley Hamman)