Loriel's Terrain / Model Blog

Loriel

Gang Hero
Nov 27, 2013
Kangasala, Finland
Thanks for your comments. It really increases motivation to paint / build stuff :D

I have managed to paint a little Roughnecks.

The project on the Lanta Sector (Zone Mortalis map) has really stalled. mostly because I realized that why would I do that ZM board as best necromunda games happends on 3d map :D Thus I returned to build some more terrain for good old Golem City. (I have done those buildings perhaps.... two months ago? they are still mostly unpainted)

RKKzP44.jpg

toowbWf.jpg

OyjU692.jpg

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Awesome work! Yea I recently painted 30 Trolls at once, it would have been much better to paint 5 at a time it gets soul destroying fast. That said they all get completed when you grind it out.

Jaws

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Jul 23, 2013
Hamar, Norway
Awesome work! Yea I recently painted 30 Trolls at once, it would have been much better to paint 5 at a time it gets soul destroying fast. That said they all get completed when you grind it out.
Yeah, these skeletons are nice. As someone who also run Undead, I know the pain. :) Two units of 40. It seemed like the worst thing I'd ever done to myself.. Until I started painting the zombie hordes. ^^

Reactions: spafe and Loriel

Loriel

Gang Hero
Nov 27, 2013
Kangasala, Finland
Necromunda will always draw me back. :D I have done many random stuff lately, here is little summary for year 2019 (technically there is also random hassling done in december 2018)

We started new campaign with our local gaming group and oh boy we are excited! Here is link to campaign log incase someone is interested: https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/lanta-sector-i-7.8399/

hI4XIFM.jpg

zd2kfoM.jpg

SjrryXm.jpg

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
that looks ace dude! loving the toll bridge piece!

do you have a template for those gang cards pictures youve printed?

Reactions: Loriel

dabbk

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Nov 26, 2016
Berlin, Germany
I love your zm walls! I need to make something similar.. I've putting off that project for too long, it shaln become one of my next 'monthly finish your stuff challenge', even if in that case I stopped at the planning stage :p

Blood Donor

Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Aug 23, 2011
Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada
The CD trays on the terrain pieces - especially the towers and corner pieces in the post from before the Tomb Kings - look outstanding. Such a cool effect. And the conversion work and paint job in the last pic for Molly is some of the best work I've seen you do :cool::cool:(y)

ThreeDice

Gang Hero
May 27, 2014
Fantastic conversion, and what a great use for the spud jacker. They look like they might make a good base for brute feet, too...