MaliGn tried to stick with Necromunda for a bit

MaliGn

Ganger
Sep 12, 2018
98
402
58
Cardiff, UK
Frustratingly when I went to attach the arm it wouldn't line up properly without resorting to the aforementioned mastectomy and much swearing. I was eventually able to get it assembled and even then I have had to sculpt some additional stuff around her shoulder to hide the join. A frustrating start to the day. This process also caused havoc with the paint job as the excess handling caused paint to rub off in all sorts of places. I've done my best to repair it and channel Bob Ross in making some of the happy accidents into features (such as the patch of battle damage on her back)



I've still got to finish off her sheathed dagger and her braids but I'm getting there now. Let me know if I've managed to get the repair at least vaguely there or thereabouts, I'm not sure what else I can do now mind.


I also worked up bases for the three models currently in progress.
 

MaliGn

Ganger
Sep 12, 2018
98
402
58
Cardiff, UK
That came out very well. I am super happy with the color choices.

Thanks man, the colours along with the model are basically an updating my teenage paint job on the original metal. So I kinda chose them 25 years ago.

Anyway she's done! Let me know what you all reckon. There's a few bits that ended up a bit grungier than I was originally aiming for but it just kinda went that way.





And here she is with her metal counterpart.