MankyMeet 2020 (TribeMeet Manchester UK)

The Tailor

Juve
Oct 16, 2017
Doncaster, UK
Name : sons of the dragon King
House : cawdor
Fast food : Burger King.
Motive: with the plan of spreading there fast food chain throughout the underhive allowing them immense power and wealth but more importantly the ability to give anyone food poisoning whenever they need these Cawdor will promote there Burger king through any means necessary.

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Iv passed on some information to my Troll legal team and, although they can’t quite put their stunted little fingers on it, they definately suspect some kind of foul play! 🧐
D7BABAD3-961B-4703-AD10-54563C8D66AF.jpeg

I mean, you’ve clearly just taken OUR menu and just exchanged the word Troll for Dragon!! 🤨
603E51B2-4EB4-4070-ABE6-14A384AB849B.jpeg

Do your products even contain dragon!? I bet under scientific scrutiny they would show up as being almost 13% Troll! 😤

😄😁

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
It’s too late now. Burger Troll has become a thing, the posters have been sent to our printer(s)* and we await the first production run for installation in Trollholme.

*Printers sounds well classier than a stunted deformed troll continually mashing the PC print button.......

Corkers5

Jan 25, 2020
Name : The Lurkers
House : Goliath
Fast food : KFC (Kentucky Fried Corpse)

Motive: The leader of "The Lurkers" had originally been a lowly Goliath ganger with no prospects, until he came across a tattered poster of 80's Terran cartoon character "Lurky" who had red thunderbolt shoes, a love for color and was unknowingly evil.

Stealing his name, shoe colour and lack of awareness, the leader of "The Lurkers" has not looked back since. He brings his band of KFC (Kentucky Fried Corpse) loving Goliaths to Manchester looking for a fight and the promotion of colorful shoes.

Corkers5

Jan 25, 2020
Hi All,

I would like to put my name down for Sat and Sun. Probaly Friday evening too but ill have to see a little bit closer.
Really looking forward to it if there is tickets left.

Lorcan

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Hey Corkers5!
Welcome to The Tribe!

You are actually super early so your place is 100% guaranteed!
We are still coming up with the campaign fluff, (KFC is a nice addition!), are you a NCE player or are you one of these new fangled necro playas?

Corkers5

Jan 25, 2020
Hey Corkers5!
Welcome to The Tribe!

You are actually super early so your place is 100% guaranteed!
We are still coming up with the campaign fluff, (KFC is a nice addition!), are you a NCE player or are you one of these new fangled necro playas?
Hey CaptainDangerous,

Unreall, looking forward to it so.
To answer your question I'm not really sure my brother and i have only really playing since before christmas so whichever rulebook is the most recent. But im happy to play whichever rules everyone else is.

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
most games will be played using the community edition of the original 1995 rules, which can be downloaded free from here...
(you may need to become a juve by sending 10 posts first, let me know if you have any problems)

If the new rules are all you know, then I promise I will bring a gang to play you! (There will be others keen on playing the latest, so don’t worry if you can’t grasp the ways of old!)

But otherwise, just check out the rest of the site, leave some nice comments here and there, then you should totally post some pics of your minis! I highly recommend the Miniatures and Terrain Forum! 🙂

Corkers5

Jan 25, 2020
most games will be played using the community edition of the original 1995 rules, which can be downloaded free from here...
(you may need to become a juve by sending 10 posts first, let me know if you have any problems)

If the new rules are all you know, then I promise I will bring a gang to play you! (There will be others keen on playing the latest, so don’t worry if you can’t grasp the ways of old!)

But otherwise, just check out the rest of the site, leave some nice comments here and there, then you should totally post some pics of your minis! I highly recommend the Miniatures and Terrain Forum! 🙂
Thanks for that, ill check out these rules and play them the next time with my bro.
I''ll check out the other forums and let ya know how i get on.

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Great stuff! I think being the Arch Bishop of Mankfester should come with some sort of perk! 😉 (providing you are playing your Cawdor that is!)

but in light of the very recent unfortunate news regarding TribeMeet Newark being moved to the 20th of September, although it is only two weeks apart, MankyMeet will still be going ahead as planned!
For those of us attending both, it’s going to be an awesome good time!!!
AVIN’ IT LARGE! so they say! 😁

(if the new TribeMeet date affects any yak coming to MankyMeet, don’t worry about it! Just let me know and I’ll take you off the list!)
(Equally, if the new TribeMeet date doesnt work for you, and you can make it to Manchester on the 3rd and 4th of October, register your gang and get signed up!)

Reactions: undertaker