N18 Mastercrafte weapons in gang maneger

Rokgorr

May 10, 2022
So I have just begun using the Gang Manager tool for my Cawdor gang, but can't find the master-crafted chainaxe for my leader. What have I missed?

This is covered in this thread:

The problem seems to be though.... "Master Crafted" is not a trait that you can select in the traits of an item. The 4 special boxes all have every other trait in them, just not Master Crafted.

The problem seems to be though.... "Master Crafted" is not a trait that you can select in the traits of an item. The 4 special boxes all have every other trait in them, just not Master Crafted.
Master Crafted isn't a weapon trait. It's a type of Status Item. At least it used to be.

Now it is kind of....both? It means that its a status item, you pay extra for the item, but then it gives the weapon the trait "Master-Crafted" weapon trait that gives it the ability to reroll a hit dice once per battle automatically.

Maybe I'm being stupid... But I can't find it in Status Items either!
Just create a custom weapon, call it "Mastercrafted [weapon name]" , set its price to whatever it needs to cost mastercrafted, and set it to the weapon profile of whatever weapon you want to have mastercrafted.

Reactions: Aulenback