Masters of the Universe goes Skirmish!

Wasteland

Ganger
Apr 7, 2018
Germany
Hello folks,

GW just announced that they secured the rights to do a tabletop skirmish game with none other than the

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE.

For the first time in gaming history, you will be able to transform yourself from a feeble Prince into the most powerful man in the Universe which is none other than

HE-MAN.

So forget the boring toons of DC and Marvel and get hyped to field the likes of Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Tri-Klops and Trap Jaw on your gaming board. As these villains are simply too terrifying to behold for the majority of people out there, you will also will have the option to collect instead the stalwart defenders of Eternia like Teela, Man-at-Arms, Orko, Ram Man and Mekanek.

If you don´t approve of this new thrilling tabletop experience I can only tell you one thing:

Make a bee and Buzz Off!

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
Source, or I'll take this as an April Fools.

Mind, Tri-Klops and Trap Jaw would make great Pit Slaves.

Reactions: Aulenback

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
Speaking of @brassmonkey they haven't posted since November. Shame. I really got back into sculpting after reading their thread. And I wanted to see the complete Masters of the Universe range.

Reactions: Aulenback

CaptainDangerous

Call me Hugh
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
They certainly aren’t the first to exploit our happy childhoods...

If this is a real thing then you just know it would be an overpriced limited run that would just be to feed the geedubz fanboys for a month or two!
I am really happy to eat humble pie if they do bring out he-man minis and they are less than £18 each!

Reactions: Punktaku