spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Bit of a long shot, but I'm looking to add some reinforcements to my guard, and since cadians were replaced long ago with the plastics, they are proving very tricky to find on ebay compared to the other metal regiments.

Anyone here have some they don't need/be willing to part with? Ideally UK/europe based to keep postage down, but happy to consider anywhere really. Not looking for anything particular, lasgunners, special weapons, officers, any heavy weapons/crew, whatever really!

Cheers

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Grand, no rush at all, when you have time to see what you're willing to part with let me know and we can arrange a price ;)

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Cheers @sump dweller , I've been keeping an eye on ebay, my issue with those ones are they are all BIN with BIN prices, £40 for a unit...of guard? no thanks. Unless it is a very specfic model or two, none of the cadian metals are worth £4 a model to me. exceptions are the mortar HWT, missile HWT, or possibly the meltagun. I do keep an eye on them though :)

Reactions: sump dweller
Mar 6, 2018
Tübingen, Deutschland
I'm thinking of maybe separating from the elite troops on the left, but you're probably only looking for something like the minis on the right and much more. The laser on the upper left is broken. They are all new and never painted and I believe the guards are rare. Maybe I would separating too, but don't have any more.

View media item 35168
I also have no idea what a reasonable and fair price would be, if you would interested or what I would wanted for them.

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
cheers guys. to be honest they are bang on what I'd be interested in @Sundown Dreamer , but I've kinda decided to re bench my 40k projects due to the amount of necromunda I've got on the go (and possibly mordheim). I'll likely revist this again next year when I have time (hopefully!)

Reactions: Space Truckin
Mar 6, 2018
Tübingen, Deutschland
cheers guys. to be honest they are bang on what I'd be interested in @Sundown Dreamer , but I've kinda decided to re bench my 40k projects due to the amount of necromunda I've got on the go (and possibly mordheim). I'll likely revist this again next year when I have time (hopefully!)
We can gladly come back to it.

--
I wanted to build an Adeptus Arbites Team at some point and have long rejected that and pick them out just for here.

Reactions: spafe