Resource icon

Necromunda MICHAEL TURVEY'S GENESTEALER CULT IN NCE: TERROR IN THE HIVE! REDUX 05

No permission to download

Commissariat

Ganger
Mar 9, 2017
Maine
Commissariat submitted a new resource:

MICHAEL TURVEY'S GENESTEALER CULT IN NCE: TERROR IN THE HIVE! REDUX - Based on the very first Genestealer Cult rules for ORB.

7804a4ef8c49b455fb7feb66e7468df0-jpg.jpg

TERROR IN THE HIVE!
Concept by: Michael Turvey
Redux by: Commissariat
Edited by: Taikkuus

My name is Commi. I’m an avid Lord of the Rings: Strategy Battle Game player and developer for Battle Companies: Warbands in Middle-Earth as well as Heralds of Ruins: 40k Killteam. In response to the seemingly lack of Necromunda Community Edition: Genestealer Cult...

Read more about this resource...

JuankiMan

Apr 6, 2018
Madrid
A few questions: It says that during creation one Brood Brother can count as a Heavy and equip heavy and special weapons. What about after gang creation? Can they take a second Heavy? Also do they count as Heavies for all purposes, i.e. they can't be sent to work territories or to the trading post? Do they start with 20+1D6 XP like normal Brood Brothers or do they start with 60+1D6 XP like all other Heavies?

On a different note I noticed that the Magus doesn't have the Independent rule. Is that intentional or is it an oversight?