Necromunda Miniwargaming Necromunda Narrative Campaign

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Miniwargaming is at it again with another Necromunda campaign, but this time it's a special narrative version! And as YakTribe is a great source of Necromunda info, community and the gang management tools, they've also sponsored us to let you know all about it.
Join Matthew and Vito in this brand new narrative campaign where Vito must take his band of misfits and survive the Necromunda underhive.
See Episode 1 here free, and join the Miniwargaming Vault to enjoy the rest of the series (7 day trial available).

For those not familiar with the concept, a narrative campaign takes the game system and the world setting into more of a pen n' paper RPG-style where you are a small group interacting with NPCs and performing missions. As someone who has run this type of campaign before, they can be a real challenge to use the existing rules, require some adjustment to make them work but is a very rewarding experience for players. With the additional stats in Underhive compared to original Necromunda and a lot of varied equipment, there are a great opportunities for exciting adventures in the depths of the hive.

So check out the adventures of Crossbones, Hit and Nappa in the hive! Episode 1 and 2 out now.

MusingWarboss

Gang Hero
Oct 31, 2013
Y’know what, I actually watched this earlier - was a lot of fun!

I agree with @Malo above; I now want to go adventuring with a gang! Man, I used to love the crazy stuff we used to come up with for Advanced HeroQuest, would be cool to mix that style in with classic campaign mode.

I noticed they also plugged YakTribe on there too. (y)

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Not trying to shill here, but I think it’s great that the guys at MWG have reached out to the tribe and sponsored the site. It’s testament to @Malo’s hard work on the tools, but also the great community here that well known brands think of us when it comes to Necromunda. Would be great if we can support them as they are supporting us!

MiniWarGaming

Juve
Tribe Council
Thanks so much for the kind words everybody! Vito and I are having a blast filming it, and I highly recommend the experience for anybody else.

You definitely have to approach it differently than normal Necromunda leagues, but if the players let the Arbitrator really have control I think it can create an awesome RPG-like experience.

Matthew

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Thanks so much for the kind words everybody! Vito and I are having a blast filming it, and I highly recommend the experience for anybody else.

You definitely have to approach it differently than normal Necromunda leagues, but if the players let the Arbitrator really have control I think it can create an awesome RPG-like experience.

Matthew
*the captain wafts his cloak and takes a knee before MiniWargaming Matthew*
You know me not my Lord, but I would like to ask of thee .....can there be a NPC named CaptainDangerous in your epic adventures!?
A basic goon with a macho name is all I ask!

many thanks for the awesome content btw! I especially loved all your moving updates on the new building! It’s Incredible!

p,s, ++butt kissing mode deactivated++

Reactions: MedMos

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
I’m not fussed about being in the gang (who am I kidding I would LOVE IT!), but perhaps a hansome wandering clone tries to sell Crossbones and the crew some recycled Goliath body oil for a good price ...which turns out to actually be angry hulking mutant pheromones!? 😵
😋😁

im just chuffed you’d even consider!! Have fun with the rest of the campaign! I can’t wait to see what happens next! 😁

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Yep, was excited to see the new episode. I've got a couple of narrative campaigns lined up, for when my friend is ready to try one out. Fingers crossed for 2020!

Reactions: CaptainDangerous