More Rules Questions (new recruits, scavenger, leader's initiative, hth armor modifier)

pauman

Ganger
Sep 5, 2016
New questions:

- do new recruits take a mission complete mark if they have not taken part in a scenario?

- in "muster actions" phase (post match action), if I gain the hability scavenger (50 extra credits), can I gain the credits in this phase? (as rearm and recruit is after gaining habilities)

- all fighters within 6" of the leader can use leader's initiative when testing early from pinning. what if the lider has a carpace armor (-1 initiative)? and what if the fighters have a carpace armor?

- hth weapons with their own armor save modifier stack it to its own strength modifier. what if weapon strength is "user +1"? their own strength modifier is not applied when shooting a pistol in hth, right?

SWA rulebook is quite unclear. I know GW is not going to release a new faq, but there should be a community faq.

pauman

Ganger
Sep 5, 2016
and another one:

- I have the medic hability. Can I wait to know all injury rolls before deciding which one to reroll? If not, who decides the order in which rolling the injury rolls?