GorkaMorka Morghot's Gorkamorka stuff - Skavanob Digganob Leader Snork finished

Morghot

Juve
Apr 25, 2019
Italy
Thanks again guys, your "enthusiasm" means really something for me!

@Aulenback : in my desperate "need to do something but my mind if too focus on that damned enforcers" i find a way... with the excuse of Everchosen competition by gw i decide to finally paint Snork, one of the two Mega Digganob (the other one is still to be developed :ROFLMAO: ). This should take me busy for a while, i will try to paint it the best i can!

Reactions: Aulenback

Morghot

Juve
Apr 25, 2019
Italy
Hello!

For the everchosen contest i take the chance to paint the Supreme Skavanob Snork! Much fun and now im thinking a lot about gorkamorka again... damn i really want to do some ork warband after all these umies type, but i must wait too things now (enforcers enforcers enforcers and necromunda in general:D) and i still believe, foolishly, that some new foot ork model will be release by gw.
I dont know why, after the semi-disappointment of previously orktober i really doubt gw will ever release some orkish things in this year and the next lol. But i want to believe (with all this new game perhaps some little new orks on foot, maybe in BSF some greenskin dudes, i dont know... gw just release some new orks on foot pleaseeeeeeeeeee)

Ok sorry for this bullshit :ROFLMAO:, i hope you like SNORK!

Snork%2B1.jpg
]

Snork%2B2.jpg

Snork%2B3.jpg

Snork%2B4.jpg

Snork%2B5.jpg