Moustache's Modelling Mayhem (and other such ramblings)

Dec 15, 2021
Canada
So I decided that, to keep track of what I'm thinking about working on, what I'm actually working on, and what I've finished (each list smaller than the last sadly...), I'd do the Yak-thing and start a blog.

I am not a painter and, until the summer of 2021, was not a miniature gamer. Now I have multiple models for Adeptus Titanicus, Necromunda, Blood Bowl, and Core Space. I'll try to break down each one below and link to a new post when I make one. Here's hoping I'm able to stay on top of this thread better than my model backlog!

Adeptus Titanicus
  • Warmasters
  • Warbringers
  • Warlords
  • Reavers
  • Warhounds
  • Knights
  • Other
Necromunda
  • Orlock
  • Cawdor
  • Delaque
  • Escher
  • Goliath
  • Van Saar
  • Ogryn
  • Corpse Grinder
  • Palanite
  • Venator
  • Outcast
  • Chaos Helot
  • Genestealer Cult
  • Other
Blood Bowl
  • Ogre
  • Black Orc
  • Imperial Nobility
  • Wood Elf
  • Halfling
  • Shambling Undead
  • Lizardmen
  • Chaos Chosen
  • Old World Alliance
  • Underworld Denizens
  • Dawrf
  • Human
  • Khorne
  • Gnobler
  • Snotling
  • Skaven
  • Necromantic
  • Goblin
  • Orc
  • Nurgle
  • Chorf
  • Amazon
  • Vampire
  • Other
Core Space
  • All
Other
  • All

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2021
Canada
Welp... I thought I could edit my main post and add links as I posted things but... it seems like I can't sooo...

guess-ill-die.gif

EDIT: I CAN EDIT NOW

giphy.gif

Last edited:

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Before you start to try uploading lots of pics of them all, make sure you use a Photoshop app or some such to shrink them. I didn't know at first till another yakker let me in on the secret ;) good luck with the blog and look forwards to seeing some pics of the kitbashing and painting.

Reactions: Billy Moustache

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
You’re still a “new member” so a lot of stuff is locked up to prevent Spammers. A few posts will make you a “juvie” and some functions will unlock. Subscribing to the Tribe unlocks more functions and gives you a bigger size photo gallery.

As Bran said, using a photo editor to scale down your pics will save you loads of space so you can upload even more pics.

Dec 15, 2021
Canada
You’re still a “new member” so a lot of stuff is locked up to prevent Spammers. A few posts will make you a “juvie” and some functions will unlock. Subscribing to the Tribe unlocks more functions and gives you a bigger size photo gallery.

As Bran said, using a photo editor to scale down your pics will save you loads of space so you can upload even more pics.

Ah, that makes sense - and good to know! Preferably, I'd like to add a post-reply to this thread for each project then link to that reply above in the main post, like a Table of Contents, to make it easy to go through.

Then again, if my ambition for a thread is as great as my ambition for assembling and painting minis...

help-parksandrec.gif

Dec 15, 2021
Canada

And now that I'm a Juve... I can edit posts I've made!

Also Imgur is great for offsite hosting/resizing - quite handy!

Pagumb

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
Your ogryns look like they'll be a lot of fun. Is that a re-purposed Marvel Juggernaut figure in the middle?

Dec 15, 2021
Canada
Your ogryns look like they'll be a lot of fun. Is that a re-purposed Marvel Juggernaut figure in the middle?

It's an Artel model, not even modified. They have a few more superhero "proxies" but this one just looked like he'd make a great gang leader for Necromunda sooo... ta-da!

Reactions: Pagumb