N18 My first campaign

Dec 6, 2020
Jönköping
Greatings scummers.
Going to start our first campaign in the beginning of next year.
The gangs that is in for battle is Cawdor, Delaqe, Corps Grinders and Encforcers.
Been looking at Dominion and Lost Zone (Goonhammer).
Need some advice - what camaign is easiest to run with these gangs?

mateyboy3000

Ganger
May 29, 2017
Definitely dominion, lost zone requires a fair bit of experience to get your head around the trading post hanger on concepts compared to dominion. I also recommend ignoring the enforcers dominion campaign rules and treating them as a normal gang

Reactions: joakimkallstrom

mateyboy3000

Ganger
May 29, 2017
Just give enforcers the enhanced booms of a single house. I haven't looked at them in a while but I think the orlock ones best fit enforcers, have a look and decide for yourself though

Scabs

Gang Champion
Feb 4, 2014
San Diego. CA, USA
Dominion is also the basis of the Law and Order campaign and the Dark Uprising campaign. Oh, hey, if you can figure out how to make territory challenges work, come back and tell us how. My thoughts are GW expects us to meet weekly at the club/Regimental HQ. Don our smoking jackets and retire to the cigar room with a Cuban and a single-malt. And have a merry and robust round of challenges and declines. We never got it to work satisfactorily. We just pair off, or Arbitrator assigns opponents. And, even that is fraught.

Reactions: joakimkallstrom

Mcnabb

Ganger
Sep 28, 2018
Bournemouth
As there is Enforcers and CGC among the gangs, it leans towards the Dark Uprising campaign.
Feels easier for me as new Arbitrator and all other dudes
Don't know if you started this yet but I would say go with Uprising, its quite fun. Dominion is the easiest by far to run, (Don't give Corps or Enforcers an Enhanced boon they Kinda already get those what with Corps grinders being Insanely powerful and Enforcers getting a free juve when ever they loose a ganger.)