spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
another great write up dude! great victory for the guard! (and so glad ratlings worked for you)

Kitcar

Gang Hero
Jan 3, 2017
St. Louis, Illinois, USA
I just had eggs with cheese on top liberally drizzeled with a bourbon flavoured hot sauce. Start the weekend right eh?

I have to say, to keep this thread based, the prissy space marines (cough) with their generic models applied to all chapters including those that reject Imperial oversight (read the space wolves) is a major downer and has made me avoid the 8th edition other than getting the collector's limited edition of the main rules. Regrettably.

Has anyone stayed with the highly convoluted 7th edition gaming?

Reactions: scavvyjay

scavvyjay

Gang Hero
I just had eggs with cheese on top liberally drizzeled with a bourbon flavoured hot sauce. Start the weekend right eh?

I have to say, to keep this thread based, the prissy space marines (cough) with their generic models applied to all chapters including those that reject Imperial oversight (read the space wolves) is a major downer and has made me avoid the 8th edition other than getting the collector's limited edition of the main rules. Regrettably.

Has anyone stayed with the highly convoluted 7th edition gaming?
I went from 2nd edition to 8th. A slight dalliance with 5th as well I think. I have never played or collected Space Marines but they are fun to kill!

My fish and chips smell like toasted tau in stealthsuits! Scavvyjay knows, Scavvyjay was there man!
Hells Yeah!

As it's Friday and I'm going on a stag weekend here's my most recent battle A Hemlock Came Travelling....

20180801_224938.jpg

A scared Riptide!

Greyhart

Juve
Oct 1, 2018
West Greenwich, RI
I really enjoyed the BatReps!

In my case I haven't fallen back into the pit of despair.. I WAS PUSHED!!!

Seriously I've been teetering on the edge of getting back into 40K (I quit after 3rd Edition) as everyone in my area has been saying how good it is. With playing Necromunda along with Kill Team it was inevitable I'd get back into 40K. My good friend just gave me a slight nudge and that was all it took.

I picked up a rulebook and have been catching up. Still deciding on what army to play. I used to play Dark Angels but I don't like what they've done with the Marines. I had started a second army of Eldar (Biel-Tan) before I quit so I may start them again. Thinking of either Iyanden or Ulthwe'.

Reactions: scavvyjay