Necromunda My Miscellaneary

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
I've been a lurker since... some really long time ago when hopes of a new Necromunda were but a pipedream.
I got into the game in the 90s with Van Saar and then a Spyrer gang (I was a kid and I wasn't quite That Guy, sue me).
A few years ago, coincidentally enough the rumors were about to drop in a few months, I felt like remaking a complete Spyrer gang. I got pretty far with the project but then the announcement dropped and it seemed pretty clear there would be no more Spyrers. Time passes and one of the devs says that all the original gangs, including Outlanders, were getting a revisit... so here we are.
I've got almost all of the parts and every mini is in a good basic state.
I need to make a chainscythe for my Matriarch and figure out how to make my Patriarch and all the pieces are ready but I'll post what I have as soon as I figure out how to get pictures up here.

P.S. I still have my old Van Saar and I've been building and converting up a new gang from each house using the N17 minis.

oddball300

Gang Hero
Jul 25, 2011
Granite City, IL, USA
Nice! Welcome to the party! Beware of the troll brew it'll turn your hair orange clockwork makes it. Wanderer's blog will make you feel shame and have to report to the painting commissar (all jokes aside those are two fantastic gentlemen to follow) helmets and tinfoil hats are provided when necessary.

Looking forward to your work buddy!

oddball300

Gang Hero
Jul 25, 2011
Granite City, IL, USA
@cainex1 well I wouldn't say easy I was honestly guessing and I was going on pose of the model as well, didn't know if you were trying to capture the original pose. I took a stab in the dark a basically guessed on what they were armed with.

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
The top one looks like a Malcadon to me (and it looks good.)

The Orrus' arms look way too long, but it is a good idea and pose for the model.

What heads do you plan to use?
The arms are actually meant to look that long, the real hand would be inside the large forearm thing under the gun. It's my take on the bolter mounts on the arm by making it like a mechanical sleeve. You'll notice the white rings right above the elbow, that would be where the arm enters the gunarm thing.

Reactions: trollmeat

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Ok, some updated photos since I feel like not being lazy lately.
Orrus - the head is just sitting there, ignore the nonpose
Matriarch - need to mount the sword and make or find a chainscythe
Malcadon - need to figure out how to make the web spinners and run a cable from the backpack to them but basically done
And here are all my Jakara parts
And my take on Gor

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Great stuff there dude! Watching with interest

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
I may or may not want to make a giant sprue of weapons... I have more pictures if anyone wants any closeups
Now for the Goliaths I made from the easy to build Blood Blood Blood Something Somethings
And I am so happy with the neck joins I had to show them off (seriously, I think this might be some of my best plastic work)
And these are most of the Eschers... not like I like Tank Girl or anything.....
And thats all my newest photos. There is more but I'll get around to it at some point.. also need to work on the terrain