Necromunda My Miscellaneary

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
I'll update my posters some time soon but I made some new ones for a "coffee" shop.

Nearly a millennium of unflinching loyalty to the Ordo Caffinorum. Sumptown Roasters, some say our brew could even rouse the Emperor.

https://imgur.com/a/3QlaNVp
Nup9ZeO.jpg
90i2u0U.jpg
FfI4IPO.jpg

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
10 out of 10 Guardsmen agree!
XOHCGq6.jpg

(no, noone actually makes this... I had to go make a silly meme. GET BACK TO WORK INTERNET)

edit - replaced with newer, spicier meme but I'm too lazy to blend and color match everything for a mediocre joke

Attachments

• 4CbsRWH.jpg
    4CbsRWH.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Ok, been doing some comparisons. The Maelstrom's edge hands for the Eperian Contractors are exactly to scale with Van Saar, Escher and Eldar/DE, slightly smaller than Cawdor and GSC, much smaller than Guard/Orlock and they could be the size of Tempestus Prime hands without gloves (I don't have any cultists but I am 99% sure they scale with IG exactly). So, if you need hands with fingers off the trigger, fists, and support/grasping with actual finger detail, this is a real way to go. The boots are a great but parts are covered by a bit too much plastic to make them worth cutting out. The weapons are solid, a good selection and as parts for other weapons they will shine like diamonds.
Did a quick chop recut of the sprue image to show you the worthwhile parts, IMO
SuJkG9L.jpg

P.S. there is enough room on most of the arms to use large cutters to remove the hands, if you do, you can maintain the cuff if you need or have plenty to cut away to make fit

Last edited:

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
I'm feeling updatey before bed...
Here's what those hands look like
NUzzaEB.jpg

Next up, some dudes I got from Warlord to use as Guilders/Uphivers maybe mercs. These will be easy conversions (plus, look at those pimpin hats!)
Cojv2Jj.jpg
I5TE484.jpg

And a look at the assembled hoarcats for scale (yes, big pimpin is gonna get a fur coat)
UjaxV2A.jpg
PbAEpKk.jpg

Next, my spirdery mechanical bits have arrived to obvious purpose.
1xWZkKb.jpg

Of course... everyone's favorite loader! (to be)
W1ruKVq.jpg

And what could this auspicious pile of bits be??
oKBLXGi.jpg

And with that, I sleep... it's too damn early here.

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
I know, right?! There is a decided lack of fancy hats in the 41 millennium.
Heresy. The lack of hats on gangers merely demonstrates their chronic bad planning.

Jaegerhat.png

Inquisitors have fancy hats [and sometimes flash wigs]. Rogue traders have fancy hats. Undercover Alpha Legion have fancy hats.

Gangers have no fancy hats.

That's why they are gangers. Don't be a ganger. Don't lose your hat.

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
So, none of this is for anything I'm specifically working on but with vehicles inevitably becoming a thing (one way or the other) I thought it best to work up some proper bits for the task.
The Taurox kit is solid gold for Imperial kitbashing (and those legs could pass for most anything regular scale and roughly male, or perfectly for Orlock)
EeTdyMp.jpg

Next up, I noticed that the Wave Serpent pilot has a very familiar suit... low and behold!
bc1OGCZ.jpg

And here's some photo side by sides that should be helpful to anyone wanting to do anything with Escher and DE (and you can guess what my end product will bee, too)
rJAnrWr.jpg
Kx8uMsj.jpg

And one of the sellers I follow on ebay had a sale so I picked up some Kromlech heads and this cool dude, a gunned up preacher or inquisitor type
7nkruT5.jpg

And the heads (I'm pretty sure I posted the other ones.. or didn't, who knows)
Xi5dvlC.jpg

P.S. if you have any fitment/scale questions about any of the stuff I've got, I'll be happy the check.