Drag to reposition cover

Mordheim my Mordheim project /ALSO Yak-Comp. 31 Flying Temple

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
He looks really good; maybe a book/charm/pendant/censer of sorts hanging across the cloth you've sculpted? Right now there are two fairly large open areas near the bottom of the model, unless you are planning some freehand it would be nice to break up those areas a little.
Good idea. Thank you. I will add a hanging hammer ans paint something to his bell...

Another update:

I know i'm not finished with the other gangs and stuff, but i had this idea of a raiding marauder warband in mordheim... So...

Heres the first marauder (big boss)

DSC-1571.jpg

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
Hey yakkers,

On thursday i have the next game and want to start with my marauders gang. So i had to make some very fast conversions and a "ready to play" paintjob.

I will add more colourlayers step by step.

Heres the warband. There are three chaos warhounds too...

DSC-1574.jpg

Fur for the furgod.

DSC-1575.jpg

And the fast and furious paintjob

DSC-1579.jpg

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
ok. i was wondering because i had a black sharpie thingy and it never seemed to work... so i went back to brushes. it may depend on the type of paint you’re trying to draw on...

are your paints super thinned down to get such fine lines? where’s the line between paintable and too watery (which spreads out)?

Reactions: Aulenback

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
i use a super thin kolinsky sable brush with the size "0" ... my paint is not very thin, i have about 70% paint (dirct from the pot) and add just about 30% water. the problem is, if you thin your paint to much, the lines get to transparent, because they are so thin.

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
hello yakkers!

thats the daily update: i finished the warhounds... i have a lot of different chaos hounds and wanted them to have a similar look... so i made the same coloursheme... the idea was to let them look like they are going to mutate into khorne fleshhounds, so they all have this "from brown to red" -skin-tone.

the bases are not the normal "horse-bases" from warhammer fantasy. thats two small 20x20 old fantasybases... the big bases looked ugly for the little hounds..

hope you like the look.

DSC-1676.jpg

DSC-1677.jpg

and thats the smal base (con)version.

DSC-1628.jpg

compairson
DSC-1627.jpg

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
The building peace with the skull on the base is from a stormcast base. Inmadr a oyumaru copy. The barrel is simply bought. The stone/copplestone structure on the bases are scratched into the white plate by myself. (same on my reiklander and marauders)

Reactions: Aulenback and Ben_S