Drag to reposition cover

Mordheim my Mordheim project /ALSO Yak-Comp. 31 Flying Temple

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
hello yakkers.

here's the start for my yak comp entry 31.

... while searching for some old/cool tabletop stuff from the past, i found a cool paper temple from an old white dwarf.
IMG-20191124-WA0016.jpg

so i now want to make a cool new mordheim-temple in this style....

but to combine it with the new comp. i will make a "dangerous terrain" from it... so it will a terrainpeace where the chaos influence of the damned city is fighting against the holy shrine from the temple....

to bring this into a single peace of terrain i will make a "flying terrain"... the temple should look like he broke from the streets and fly away from the infested streets, while the rest of the temple on the ground is totally corrupted by chaosmutations...

but first the temple....

DSC-1692.png
DSC-1693.png
DSC-1695.png

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
thanks guy's!

@maxwellrpower : i really hope that i make it. its possible that the flying terrainpeace looks ridiculous :LOL: . in compairson with the other terrain i have the fear that it looksout of place...

@Stoof : i also found it at my parents home (i was searching for some old chaos warriors) there are some great memories from my youth with this terrainpeace on my table.

that was the reason for my adventure through the attic of my parents home.. a fast idea ... a fast conversion :giggle:
DSC-1645.jpg

heres an update of last night:

i had a fantastic game (i can't tell you how much i missed it to play a tabletopgame the last years)..

those chaos marauders have great "ass-kicking" rules. my opponent played beastmen. but i think that khorne prefers his human fans more than those goats!

Gorthor Skulltaker chieftain of Gorthor's Raiders is undefeated since 3 games, when i started the warband.

DSC-1697.png

we played on a fatastic table
DSC-1698.png

DSC-1702.png

DSC-1701.png

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
look like the old multi-part chaos warriors
this two chaos warriors "are" the old multipart chaos warriors. the red one is the "original glued and painted in 1999" and the black one on the right, got an update (made him taller and put his head on his shoulders, where he should be)....

Reactions: Ben_S

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
when you think you are finished.... and can't stop adding details.....

yesterday i finished the temple of morr.... than i added some columns..... than i added a green light into the flying base... finished! .... or not finished? :LOL:

columns
DSC-1763.png

lightswitch
DSC-1760.png

now it looks like theres a big warpstone glowing under the temple.... probably thats why the temple can fly ?
DSC-1762.jpg