N17 Campaign Territory Cards?

UnderhiveGangstar

Gang Champion
Jun 6, 2018
UK
I think they were a limited print run when the Arbitrators pack was released, so wont be available now. Judging from the comments on Yaktribe, I doubt they sold well so I wouldn't count on them being reprinted, fingers crossed though.

If only it were legally possible to make a copy of the page from the book, shrink it and print it out in to a playing card size, that would have been an option.

Sworc

Jan 28, 2018
Australia
I have made a set of cards but unfortunately I can’t post them here into the vault because I haven’t made enough posts yet. Do I have to create or respond to 10 posts or something to become a Juve?

cronevald

Gang Champion
Jun 5, 2016
Missoula, MT
I only have mine because a friend on the other side of the country scoured all the local game stores until he found one that had four or five packs left. He snatched them up and sent them to all his Necromunda friends.

MusingWarboss

Gang Hero
Oct 31, 2013
I have made a set of cards but unfortunately I can’t post them here into the vault because I haven’t made enough posts yet. Do I have to create or respond to 10 posts or something to become a Juve?
Pretty much. 10 posts I think unlocks a few features.

Nice cards.

Dec 6, 2016
Nottingham
I think they were a limited print run when the Arbitrators pack was released, so wont be available now. Judging from the comments on Yaktribe, I doubt they sold well so I wouldn't count on them being reprinted, fingers crossed though.

If only it were legally possible to make a copy of the page from the book, shrink it and print it out in to a playing card size, that would have been an option.
If you're doing it for yourself there's nothing stopping you. It only becomes a problem if you start making more.