N17 GS cult

Dec 6, 2016
Nottingham
So with the Stealer cult list being updated and some fabulous new minis due I've come to the conclusion that I want a gang that plays differently to my VS, as I've done 3 campaigns with them now.

Here's a starting gang that I think could lead to interesting things assuming I can get some decent income in the first few games.

https://yaktribe.games/underhive/print/gang/39630

What do the Yakkers think to it? First buys will be weapons where I'm short and then a second aberrant and working on from there.

almic85

Gang Hero
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
There’s definitely a lot of grenade launchers for what is meant to be a sneaky gang.

Anything with that many grenade launchers will be competitive but it might be a bit unfun to play with and against.

You could look at taking an infiltrate champion with webgun/ flamer/ meltagun for a bit of ambushing fun.

Dec 6, 2016
Nottingham
There’s definitely a lot of grenade launchers for what is meant to be a sneaky gang.

Anything with that many grenade launchers will be competitive but it might be a bit unfun to play with and against.

You could look at taking an infiltrate champion with webgun/ flamer/ meltagun for a bit of ambushing fun.
The chainsword infiltrator will have a flamer or a web gun depending, and the infiltrating grenade launcher will get some CC weapons assuming they survive.

Will have to look at the fun aspect, but the lack of affordable heavy weapons for a starting gang has made me jump for them. I'm used to VS getting some lovely shooting from the get go so am very biased towards shooting.

Getting a second aberrant to protect my back line is quite important too. I think crowd control against numbers gangs is going to be a big thing, though I'm aware that I can possibly build up big numbers myself.