• YakTribe will be migrated to a new server on Monday night, April 12th after 2am GMT and should be available on Tuesday morning.

N17/Neomunda Arbitrator's Handbook Project

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
Yeah we incorporated most of the essential balancing components of NCE too. Random advancements, income tax, underdog XP bonus, 5 random territories ++. Great improvement.

Reactions: Pacific

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
XP:
  • +D6 for surviving the battle (replaces +1 from scenarios)
  • +5 per wound hit (replaces +1 for Out of Action)
    • +1 for taking a Leader/Champ out of action (same as standard)
  • +10 to winning leader (if new scenario has this type of bonus)
  • +1 for rally (same as standard)
  • +1 for killing an enemy (same as standard)
I know some scenarios doesn't give +1XP for surviving the battle. Other scenarios can in fact give additional +1 for surviving the battle or taking enemies out of action. We pretty much ignore that, keep it simple and apply D6 XP for any scenario regardless.

Vonvilkee

Gang Hero
Jan 7, 2018
Bellingham, Washington USA
Okay so the points vs number of fighters thread triggered something in my brain... What if equipment had a "tooling factor".

Something that was a fighter multiplier based on how much extra equipment and advancements along with how well they worked together?

Like close combat weapon (split into two categories by cost) no factor/.25

Pistols .25

Basic weapon .25

War gear that improves weapon .25

War gear that improves fighter .5

You could then apply the factor to how much of a fighter each member is. Might prevent those super tooled fighters from just rolling an opponents untooled fighters and allow for better balancing...

Just a thought I might explore later.