NCE N18(+) Gangs and Weapons for NCE

headcase14

Juve
Apr 7, 2011
I had a quick search in both the vault and the forum, and I couldn't see anyone trying to convert the new weapons/gangs back into NCE equivalents.

I don't feel that the full extent of the new weapons lists need to be translated, I don't think Van Saar need 3 different lasguns now, nor do I think we need 10 different kinds of cutting instruments for Corpse Grinders.

Some of the new weapons and wargear are fairly unique and missing from NCE.

I am tempted to make a start myself, probably just for my homegroup (would share here). But before I do that, has anyone already made a start/done this, and I just didn't find it?

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013
There is one somewhere that was started, its pretty much just translating N17+ weapons to NCE equivalents. For some there is nothing that can be easily swapped to so I think the project stalled. It was going to be a PDF that could be used as an advisory guide for NCE players who want to use New Necromunda miniatures.

headcase14

Juve
Apr 7, 2011
Thanks for sharing that. I recall seeing this ages ago but couldn't find it.

I agree with much of the sentiment on that post - many of the weapons can be 'counts-as' something fairly straight forwards.

The few missing items I am going to make House Weapons for their respective gangs so they cost a rare-trade roll for another house to buy later. That means I don't need to think about adding rare weapons into the game which doesn't seem like it will be worth it.