Named Escher Character

FlatMattie

Juve
May 30, 2018
Edinburgh
I recently bought a whole new set of Eschers + weapon set 1 from FW to rebuild my gang as I made the noob mistake of making them as shown in the starter box, with 19 of them made I have some very cool gangers and a few lists that are either fun to play with and some that are fairly competitive as well.

Now, that leaves me with another ganger yet to build and I absolutely love the idea of the named characters such as Kria Kytoro (who I've also got) and want to use this last ganger to recreate, as closely as possible, another named character from the lore but I don't know which would be the best to do. I'm going to run the character at the same credit cost as Kria so not only does she need to be cool but also worth the huge cost.

I considered Yolanda Cattulus from the Kal Jerico novels but as far as I remember she didn't really have any great weapons in the books so wouldn't really be worth the credits. My other thought was to make a version of Mad Donna but that would involve removing the chainsword from my Goliath Leader which I'd rather not do.

So I'm looking for any suggestions as to a badass Escher/Escher affiliated character from the lore that I should make, I basically have all of the weapons on the Escher sprue along with some left over from the weapons set (couple of hand flamers and stub guns)

Can anyone suggest a character?

FlatMattie

Juve
May 30, 2018
Edinburgh
Oh and if I'm not remembering Yolanda correctly then please do let me know as it was a while ago that I read the book and I'm not sure where it is.

Cyreth

Juve
Jan 30, 2018
Erlangen, Germany
In at least one of the comics ("Scabbs and Yolanda"), Yolanda had dual "uphive autopistols" (which are presumably better than regular ones), a big knife and a grapnel-launcher.
Note that neither Yolanda nor Mad Donna are from House Escher originally. Why not just create your own special character? :)

FlatMattie

Juve
May 30, 2018
Edinburgh
In at least one of the comics ("Scabbs and Yolanda"), Yolanda had dual "uphive autopistols" (which are presumably better than regular ones), a big knife and a grapnel-launcher.
Hmm, I was thinking dual autopistols could be cool so I could perhaps make this version of Yolanda and give her the gold plated gun wargear for both guns to make them "uphive" along with a fighting knife and grapnel.

Wasteland

Gang Champion
Apr 7, 2018
Germany
Hmm, I was thinking dual autopistols could be cool so I could perhaps make this version of Yolanda and give her the gold plated gun wargear for both guns to make them "uphive" along with a fighting knife and grapnel.

There is a relative new Necromunda book (Wanted: Dead; 4 Euros) for sale right now. It features an Escher Gang as the main protagonists. So you could pick it up and see for yourself, if any of these girls are worthy to join your very own girls club.

FlatMattie

Juve
May 30, 2018
Edinburgh
There is a relative new Necromunda book (Wanted: Dead; 4 Euros) for sale right now. It features an Escher Gang as the main protagonists. So you could pick it up and see for yourself, if any of these girls are worthy to join your very own girls club.
Yeah I saw that but I'd have to wait 'til pay day to get it (I spent too much on my gang this month) and I'm impatient when it comes to building models :LOL:

DArquebus

Ganger
Aug 7, 2012
Sydney, Oz
Knife Edge Liz from Descent and Rats in the Walls in Status Deadzone:

She takes down an extire Spyrer Hunt team as they otherwise dismantle her gang...

FlatMattie

Juve
May 30, 2018
Edinburgh
I've just started reading Wanted:Dead and the main character in that is awesome so she is currently my front runner for the named character, she has a shotgun, plasma pistol and a stilletto knife she also acquires some inferno rounds too (I'm swapping those for Acid rounds due to availability).

My issue now is her skill/skills I'm not sure which to give her, admittedly I'm only half way through the book but this is my impatience to start making her kicking in again.

So does anyone who has read the book and/or is just better at this than I am have any ideas as to what skill/skills would be the best fit for her?

All this being said I have also got the novella "Once a Stimm Queen" lined up to read next and I think I have a copy of "Status Deadzone" somewhere so I may want to make some (probably all) of the characters from those as well but I can always just get another set of Eschers (30's not too many is it?)