Necromunda farming simulator

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
I watched a play through of red dead redemption 2 and ... well, it was awesome to watch, but not the genre of games that I like. The game that I would like to play is an open world version of a farming simulator based of it.

I don't know how to make computer games but anyone know any board games that can capture the feeling that I am craving. Maybe something that could be ported into Necromunda. Or any ideas of how you would go about designing one yourself?

Srednak

Juve
Apr 13, 2019
I don't know if you have played Agricola or Caverna (that is based on Agricola). They are finest of farming games and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Caverna is a game of mining and farming dwarves where the Agricola is about 17th century farmer family. Caves of caverna and resources could be thematically transformed to Underhive. In Caverna it's also possible for a dwarf to go out on an adventure which could somehow be transformed into ganger gaining experience if you want to combine it with Necormunda campaign of some sort. This is only a crazy idea, but yes, I claim that skeleton of Cavernas game system could be combined with Necromunda or atleast Caverna could be changed so that it happens in Underhive.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
How about Fungii vs Zombies? You take Plants vs. Zombies then remove the plants (since they don’t grow so well in the Underhive) and replace them with all sorts of fungii.

Karloth Valois really wants your mushroom farmer’s brains! Defend your farm (and your brains) against him and his zombie minions.

• Haha
Reactions: Aulenback