Necromunda Magazine pdfs

launo

Juve
Apr 21, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
Long shot here but does anyone have full pdfs of Necromunda Magazine? The individual articles that someone scanned have been knocking around for a while, but they are missing significant parts of the full magazine as listed in the white dwarf index*.

For a while there were only portions of some Citadel Journals uploaded and then there was a tidal wave of them in full form. I have pdfs of town cryer and various warmaster magazines, so it's crazy to me that these were never uploaded fully.

*https://web.archive.org/web/2012042...et:80/subject_indexes/subject_necromunda.html

Reactions: Nihidealist

Blood Donor

Hive Dweller
Tribe Council
Aug 23, 2011
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
yaktribe.games
I think we have decided to steer clear of having them hosted here for IP reasons, as they are much more difficult to host than rulebooks because of all the photos and such (the rulebooks here tend to have a great deal of the IP protected material removed). I think...

launo

Juve
Apr 21, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
I think we have decided to steer clear of having them hosted here for IP reasons, as they are much more difficult to host than rulebooks because of all the photos and such (the rulebooks here tend to have a great deal of the IP protected material removed). I think...

Yeah that's understandable, I guess I was jsut looking to see if they existed digitally because I had not been able to find them anywhere.

Reactions: Aulenback

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Maybe someone will see this who has them in their personal collection and will send you a private message so you can get them under the veil of darkness or something ;)

(also if that person happened to include me in the message... well hey I like reading stuff and looking at pictures too :whistle:)
Ahem. Likewise. I own the first issue of NM, and the Gang Wars, but the other issues of the first run of NM? Well. Those would be welcome....

Jamie Welch

Mar 31, 2015
Also very interested, in case anyone stumbles on something useful, feel free to include me as well.