Necromunda Sleeves at Heresy weekender?

Engrimm

Nov 17, 2018
Malta
hxRnpFi.jpg

Anybody has a proper pic of those Necromunda sleeves on the left? Was there anything else apart from those at the Horus Heresy weekender (available I mean, not the news overload)

Engrimm

Nov 17, 2018
Malta
Thanks Thorgor.

Really weird they're releasing sleeves when the cards are on 'Last chance to buy' (and most oop). Hopefully they're re-releasing them in some way.

DArquebus

Ganger
Aug 7, 2012
Sydney, Oz
Their sleeves for Shadespire wear and mark very quickly... I'd be very hesitant to buy any sleeves regardless of how nice they look from GWS until they prove they actually serve their function :( ...

That plus the fact that their print runs (at least for other games) are consistently inconsistent in tone means a majority clear sleeve is a bad idea even if they weren't marking terribly :( ...

Wasteland

Ganger
Apr 7, 2018
Germany
Now I can at last handle my GTCs in a normal way. These sleeves will be an instant buy. In the past I only handled them at the edges to prevent fat accumulating on the surface.

dabbk

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Nov 26, 2016
Berlin, Germany
I just dont understand how it took them so long to think about it. You release a card: there must be a fitting sleeve for it, no question.
Anyways, now let's wait for them to be actually available!