Necromunda - Vassal Module

Garandras

Ganger
Oct 25, 2012
I have a couple of gangs ready to go..

Also have a few defult gangs in the back of my head for when I show people how to play the game =D

Apr 7, 2013
chitching said:
Just had a test game there, 2v2, once you get the hang of it, and it doesn't take long, you can have a good game! I can see campaigns being played across the world now ;)

Just have to figure out how to put my own buildings and stuff into it, then Cardy is getting his Cawdor done in ;)
Mm, if you send buildings (or gang) me I can add it into at module.

Garandras said:
I have a couple of gangs ready to go..

Also have a few defult gangs in the back of my head for when I show people how to play the game =D
You are welcome!

Apr 7, 2013
Necrovassal update, version 1.2, send you.
If you dont have/find more bugs or issues, it is final (or near) version.

Changes 1.1 to 1.2:

. Added Redemptionist (now necrovassal should have all necromunda and outlandes houses gangs)
. Added New Buildings
. Added two New Scenaries: Gang Lair Assault and Gang Tavern.
. Added two new hire guns.
. Added new icons.
. Save/Load gang feature. You can save your personal gang and load in battles you wish it now. It isnt need do same gang each battle yet!

shirotora1979

Jul 7, 2013
Well been trying it the last few days offline and now got a better feel for it. Anyone want to get a game or two in. Thinking of starting a full campaign with it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 7, 2013
Chargerman said:
I have a group of 2 or 3 we would love to help test we have been looking for the way to play Necromunda but we are on separate coasts.

ClassFool1990@yahoo.com

Chargerman
I amnt working in it now, I think it is end. You have link here if you wish try: http://d01.megashares.com/index.php?d01=aEyMw2T

shirotora1979 said:
Well been trying it the last few days offline and now got a better feel for it. Anyone want to get a game or two in. Thinking of starting a full campaign with it now.
Advise me if u do a campaign ;).

shirotora1979

Jul 7, 2013
Well think going to do it though want at least 4 people. Still new to Necromunda but more then happy to get it started. How many are interested?

shirotora1979

Jul 7, 2013
missed your post before. First you need to go to the Vassal site and DL the program. Then you need to DL the module you want to play. I would recomend making a folder seperate to DL the modules and keep them in one spot. Then it easy open up Vassal and then click on File then the module you want to install. It will unpack it and add it to the list. Then just select online game and put in the info such a name you want and pass and there you go.

Send me a message if you need help and can get you the Necro module.

Verrinho

Juve
Jun 12, 2013
thanks. I'm just tryiong to find someone to play with...but I'm stuck with the creation of a game :D

shirotora1979

Jul 7, 2013
Ok for some reason not seeing when you reply to this thread. Sorry about it. Be more then happy to get a few games in with you. In fact getting ready to start a campaign for it. What time zone are you in?

osirisx69

Aug 1, 2013
I downloaded the vassal program and got your mod but I was wondering if there is a link to set up a game? I am trying to create a gang or even just add terrain and I am not seeing it :(

kokomante

Oct 31, 2014
Where do you guys download the Necromunda VASSAL module from? I have some friends living abroad that would love to take part in our Necromunda campaign and VASSAL would be amazing for this.