Ned's procrastination station.

Ned Noodle

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 26, 2016
Leyland
With tribemeet creeping up I’ve been trying to put together some loot/food create counters for my scavvie gang. I have managed to get a few bits together but nothing worth showing yet, because I’ve been distracted with knocking this thing up instead.

px5rixo.jpg

Came across a few bits while trying to make the loot counters that sparked an idea and inspired me to make this underhive cannibal kitchen. I suppose it’s al fresco. ;)

UsylN4c.jpg

It comes complete with a man size meat grinder, a promethium fuelled hob, various cannibal cook books, and a massive dinner gong to round up the rabble for feeding time. :sneaky:

ZGvvboV.jpg

When I first started to put it together I thought it could be a good hoard counter for the hoard scenario, likely to come up at the meet. Then the idea of a mini display stand diorama Started to make sense to, so I’ve made room for a certain scavvie chef to slot right in the middle. (y)

2ONIucG.jpg

A bit of filling and sculpting work and it’ll be ready for some paint, also need to fill the cooking pot with some nasty gribbles. Ill probably get the loot counters all made before I paint it though. That way I can paint it all at the same time.
Hopefully back soon.
Cheers. :)

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Yet another fool Clonitear taking a pop - I believe Neds Scavvys to be equal opportunity cannibals that will eat anything - although may I recommend boiled Cloned Clone? Make sure you use Cloned Clone tears to make them extra tender.

That said we have recently offered the Clones peace terms (known as the Entente Orange Cordial) so Cloned Clones are off the menu. We await the @CaptainDangerous response.

Ned Noodle

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 26, 2016
Leyland
Got that scavvie kitchen all painted up now. Didn’t quite make it to tribemeet with its accompanying food counters buts it’s done now, so here’s a few snaps.....

VhkDXXT.jpg

And a few more details......

jw9TCho.jpg

xsRxdCY.jpg

fj7YJpH.jpg

Am4ycp5.jpg

P0V4Usk.jpg

Marcos really loving the new equipment and all the ingredients the boys have been bringing back from their raids.....

h67G0TF.jpg

I wonder what delights he’ll whip up with these scrumptious offerings...

nx2o12W.jpg

Yum! Meathead and tentacle smoothies!...
*slurp :coffee:
Aren’t I lucky, I got a chunky bit!..:sick:

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
Such attention to detail. Everywhere i look theres something interesting. Random notes.. the one in the meat grinder looks like a deadite from evil dead, and the orange handled knives remind me of survival knives!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ned Noodle

Ned Noodle

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 26, 2016
Leyland
Thanks guys, much appreciated. :)
the one in the meat grinder looks like a deadite from evil dead
And as he slowly descends into the hopper with a squelch, shouting “I’ll swallow your soul, I’ll swallow your soul”
Marco quips “more like I’ll swallow you whole mate!”

a tray of sparkling cupcakes or something
Yeah! I get that. A total juxtaposition.
Feel like I’ve miss a trick now...
...might see if I can’t slip a little something in there. ;)
Thanks again tribe. (y)