Question Need help adding friends

BigBlueBear

Aug 19, 2019
Exeter, UK
Am i being dumb? I can't figure out how to add someone as a friend, I've 'followed' my IRL friends, but can't see an option to add them as a friend. The Campaign Manager Q&A says "You can look up their profile on the forums then select their Yak Tools tab which will list their Necromunda gangs and other Yak tools content. While you're there, request to add them as a friend!!".
But I can't see a Yak Tools tab. Where can I find it?

CaptainDangerous

Chaotic-good 2nd Company Captain
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Q: Am I being dumb?
No, asking questions is a sign of intelligence!

Q:Where can I find it?
You can’t.
The friends function got thrown out in the last site update, but @Malo did replace it with the ZF2 rosters addon. (Whatever that means?!)

Maybe that sentence needs deleting to save confusion, but if it’s any consolation, even when the friends thing was a thing, I couldn’t work out how it worked! (...or at least that’s what I told myself when no-one wanted to be me friend! :p )

Reactions: Aulenback

BigBlueBear

Aug 19, 2019
Exeter, UK
Q: Am I being dumb?
No, asking questions is a sign of intelligence!

Q:Where can I find it?
You can’t.
The friends function got thrown out in the last site update, but @Malo did replace it with the ZF2 rosters addon. (Whatever that means?!)

Maybe that sentence needs deleting to save confusion, but if it’s any consolation, even when the friends thing was a thing, I couldn’t work out how it worked! (...or at least that’s what I told myself when no-one wanted to be me friend! :p )
Thanks