N18 new enforcer gang

Jan 13, 2022
hey there it's me again, I deleted the old roster and I couldn't figure out how to edit my original post so I'm putting the new list (that's hopefully not illegal this time) in this post here (sorry if I'm getting annoying). any feedback is greatly appreciated, thank for your time.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Once you’re no longer a “new member” editing functions start to open up for you. It’s to help cut down on spammers. 10 posts makes you a Juvie. This includes posts that are comments on other threads.

Reactions: Vonvilkee

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Sorry, but I’m an old ORB grognard. I’ve purchased exactly one set of Escher gangers since the new system was released.

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
I would swap the carbine on your LD for the boltgun but that's a personal thing as I like my LD's to sit at the back ;) apart from that solid list.

Heart of Storm

Gang Hero
Mar 8, 2019
Carbine on a captain can be nice if your using him with the "Got Your Six" skill to shoot potential chargers, templates are a bit more accurate then weapons fire as the scatter can still hit even if you miss (a real possibility with enforcers BS)

Aside from that the list looks solid, id consider dropping the vigilance shield and the dum dum rounds to get your pistol wielder a boltgun, and id move any grenades you're buying onto the grenade launcher for the extra range, but thats a matter of taste as its just about changing what you first purchases are after a match

Jan 13, 2022
Carbine on a captain can be nice if your using him with the "Got Your Six" skill to shoot potential chargers, templates are a bit more accurate then weapons fire as the scatter can still hit even if you miss (a real possibility with enforcers BS)

Aside from that the list looks solid, id consider dropping the vigilance shield and the dum dum rounds to get your pistol wielder a boltgun, and id move any grenades you're buying onto the grenade launcher for the extra range, but thats a matter of taste as its just about changing what you first purchases are after a match
i've made some changes to the list what do you think?

Heart of Storm

Gang Hero
Mar 8, 2019
Could I do so after the first match since the faq said they can use trading post weapons?
With trading post purchases, yes you can

Edit - as for the new gang, looks fine to me, priority purchase after your first game or two should be krak grenades for thr grenade launchers and you should scale nicely into the mid campaign

Jan 13, 2022
With trading post purchases, yes you can

Edit - as for the new gang, looks fine to me, priority purchase after your first game or two should be krak grenades for thr grenade launchers and you should scale nicely into the mid campaign
Thanks, anything I can do better with my list? Are my skills alright?