New gang and i have no idea! Help please

Lord Gizmo

Juve
Dec 10, 2017
earth
Ok so ive retired my goliaths after playing them from the start of the campaign of the new edition. Really didn't suit me but learnt a lot.

With the start of a nice big campaign in our local club I wanted to do a Cawdor gang as the models are stunning.

However skills ??? what to take. The leader is combat and the champions are shooty BS+3 but don't get any skills that help.

Ive gone for a horde ish gang around 11 - 12 members (still undecided) with along rife and a crossbow thing for my two champs.

Any one got any advise for what I can do?

Bulging biceps for the crossbow goes without saying but then im stuck?

Yak please help

SumpRat

Gang Hero
Apr 23, 2013
Ok so ive retired my goliaths after playing them from the start of the campaign of the new edition. Really didn't suit me but learnt a lot.

With the start of a nice big campaign in our local club I wanted to do a Cawdor gang as the models are stunning.

However skills ??? what to take. The leader is combat and the champions are shooty BS+3 but don't get any skills that help.

Ive gone for a horde ish gang around 11 - 12 members (still undecided) with along rife and a crossbow thing for my two champs.

Any one got any advise for what I can do?

Bulging biceps for the crossbow goes without saying but then im stuck?

Yak please help
I don’t think Bulging Biceps works when shooting now, unless you’ve House Ruled it. I’m away from my book but, can he take nerves of steel? Might be better to prevent being pinned all the time.

I like Commanding Presence and a Relic on the leader, a 5 man group just romping around is pretty funny, and if you prioritise your opponent’s who haven’t been activated yet, it helps remove some of the problems with group activation. Plus, with the numbers Cawdor can rack up early doors it’s still possible to have more activations.

Reactions: SoothSayer