N17 New Goliath-Gang

Discussion in 'Gangs & Loadout' started by Timson0110, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Timson0110

Timson0110 Juve

2. Timson0110

Timson0110 Juve

<gang><gang_id>29200</gang_id><gang_name>Gladiators</gang_name><gang_type>Goliath</gang_type><gang_rating>1000</gang_rating><campaign/><url>https://yaktribe.games/underhive/gang/gladiators.29200/</url><credits>370</credits><reputation>0</reputation><turf>1</turf><territories>
    </territories><gang_stash>
    </gang_stash><gang_image/><gang_notes></gang_notes><gangers><ganger><ganger_id>190290</ganger_id><label/><name>one</name><type>Leader</type><m>4</m><ws>3</ws><bs>3</bs><s>4</s><t>4</t><w>2</w><i>3</i><a>3</a><ld>5</ld><cl>4</cl><wl>8</wl><int>7</int><cost>230</cost><xp>0</xp><advances>0</advances><equipment><equipment_item><equipment_name>Brute Cleaver</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Combi-Pistol (Stub/Plasma)</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Furnace Plates</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item></equipment><skills>
    </skills><injuries>
    </injuries><ganger_status>Alive</ganger_status><notes></notes><ganger_image/><added>2018-10-05 8:05:55</added><updated>2018-10-05 20:35:45</updated></ganger><ganger><ganger_id>190291</ganger_id><label/><name>two</name><type>Champion</type><m>4</m><ws>3</ws><bs>4</bs><s>4</s><t>4</t><w>2</w><i>4</i><a>2</a><ld>6</ld><cl>5</cl><wl>8</wl><int>8</int><cost>170</cost><xp>0</xp><advances>0</advances><equipment><equipment_item><equipment_name>Renderizer Serrated Axe</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Stub Gun</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Furnace Plates</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item></equipment><skills>
    </skills><injuries>
    </injuries><ganger_status>Alive</ganger_status><notes></notes><ganger_image/><added>2018-10-05 8:06:33</added><updated>2018-10-05 20:41:53</updated></ganger><ganger><ganger_id>190292</ganger_id><label/><name>three</name><type>Champion</type><m>4</m><ws>3</ws><bs>4</bs><s>4</s><t>4</t><w>2</w><i>4</i><a>2</a><ld>6</ld><cl>5</cl><wl>8</wl><int>8</int><cost>170</cost><xp>0</xp><advances>0</advances><equipment><equipment_item><equipment_name>Stub Gun</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Grenade Launcher</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Furnace Plates</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item></equipment><skills>
    </skills><injuries>
    </injuries><ganger_status>Alive</ganger_status><notes></notes><ganger_image/><added>2018-10-05 8:06:39</added><updated>2018-10-05 21:13:20</updated></ganger><ganger><ganger_id>190293</ganger_id><label/><name>four</name><type>Ganger</type><m>4</m><ws>4</ws><bs>4</bs><s>4</s><t>4</t><w>1</w><i>4</i><a>1</a><ld>8</ld><cl>5</cl><wl>9</wl><int>8</int><cost>90</cost><xp>0</xp><advances>0</advances><equipment><equipment_item><equipment_name>Fighting Knife</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Stub Cannon</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Furnace Plates</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item></equipment><skills>
    </skills><injuries>
    </injuries><ganger_status>Alive</ganger_status><notes></notes><ganger_image/><added>2018-10-05 8:06:46</added><updated>2018-10-05 20:41:24</updated></ganger><ganger><ganger_id>190294</ganger_id><label/><name>five</name><type>Ganger</type><m>4</m><ws>4</ws><bs>4</bs><s>4</s><t>4</t><w>1</w><i>4</i><a>1</a><ld>8</ld><cl>5</cl><wl>9</wl><int>8</int><cost>110</cost><xp>0</xp><advances>0</advances><equipment><equipment_item><equipment_name>Power Hammer</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Stub Gun</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Furnace Plates</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item></equipment><skills>
    </skills><injuries>
    </injuries><ganger_status>Alive</ganger_status><notes></notes><ganger_image/><added>2018-10-05 8:06:52</added><updated>2018-10-05 21:03:00</updated></ganger><ganger><ganger_id>190295</ganger_id><label/><name>six</name><type>Ganger</type><m>4</m><ws>4</ws><bs>4</bs><s>4</s><t>4</t><w>1</w><i>4</i><a>1</a><ld>8</ld><cl>5</cl><wl>9</wl><int>8</int><cost>110</cost><xp>0</xp><advances>0</advances><equipment><equipment_item><equipment_name>Power Hammer</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Stub Gun</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Furnace Plates</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item></equipment><skills>
    </skills><injuries>
    </injuries><ganger_status>Alive</ganger_status><notes></notes><ganger_image/><added>2018-10-05 8:07:02</added><updated>2018-10-05 20:39:48</updated></ganger><ganger><ganger_id>190297</ganger_id><label/><name>seven</name><type>Ganger</type><m>4</m><ws>4</ws><bs>4</bs><s>4</s><t>4</t><w>1</w><i>4</i><a>1</a><ld>8</ld><cl>5</cl><wl>9</wl><int>8</int><cost>75</cost><xp>0</xp><advances>0</advances><equipment><equipment_item><equipment_name>Fighting Knife</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Stub Cannon</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Furnace Plates</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item></equipment><skills>
    </skills><injuries>
    </injuries><ganger_status>Alive</ganger_status><notes></notes><ganger_image/><added>2018-10-05 8:07:10</added><updated>2018-10-05 20:20:44</updated></ganger><ganger><ganger_id>190298</ganger_id><label/><name>eight</name><type>Juve</type><m>5</m><ws>4</ws><bs>5</bs><s>3</s><t>3</t><w>1</w><i>3</i><a>1</a><ld>9</ld><cl>5</cl><wl>10</wl><int>9</int><cost>45</cost><xp>0</xp><advances>0</advances><equipment><equipment_item><equipment_name>Spud-Jacker</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item><equipment_item><equipment_name>Stub Gun</equipment_name><equipment_qty>1</equipment_qty></equipment_item></equipment><skills>
    </skills><injuries>
    </injuries><ganger_status>Alive</ganger_status><notes></notes><ganger_image/><added>2018-10-05 8:07:18</added><updated>2018-10-05 20:21:09</updated></ganger></gangers></gang>

3. FlatMattie

FlatMattie Juve

Personally I like to run my goliaths with 2 grenade launchers, 1 on my leader and 1 on a ganger. It can break up your opponents groups to stop multiple units activating at once and taking down your gangers.
    You could probably lose one of your gangers and/or downgrade a champion to free up credits and get some better equipment for the rest as Goliath's don't need to be spammy like eschers as they have a very low cool check and can pass bottle tests fairly easily.
    With that in mind, Ironwill is probably a bit wasted on the leader so you should probably swap that for something like fearsome to make it harder for him to get charged leaving him able to launch grenades everywhere. I also recomend the berserker skill on a melee champion as that gives you an extra attack on the charge, combine that with a Stimm-Slug Stash and the Brutal Charge tactic and you're almost guranteed to kill whatever he charges.

9thandBaklavey likes this.
  4. BillyDee

BillyDee New Member

Don't waste power hammers on gangers, take nerves of steel on leader and champs, but most importantly, give your guys real names!

5. Timson0110

Timson0110 Juve

hehe, yes, they will get real names.

BillyDee likes this.
  6. FlatMattie

FlatMattie Juve

That list looks much better but the best way to find out how well it will work is to play a couple of games, that way you'll be able to see what works and what doesn't.

Also I'm liking the names on them :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice