New models incoming

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Dec 29, 2017
Kristiansand
So, as far as we know, Helot Chaos Cults do not get access to mutations?
No, that's not what I meant. Haven't gotten to mutations yet, but I would assume they have access. What I meant was, they didn't change compared to the old rules (old rules without mutiations). But they have changed in many ways comparing to new rules and new campaign mechanics. There are a lot of new rules and campaign mechanics that give different effects to Order and Chaos allegiances. Chaos usually consists of Chaos Cult, Corpse Grinder Cult and corrupted (house) gangs. Not sure if mutations are 'global' (applies to any previous campaign type) or meant to only apply to Uprising campaign. I would assume most of the new content is targeted primarily at Uprising, and if you want to use it or combine it with previous campaigns or campaign elements, it would require house rules to merge.

cogetama

Ganger
Nov 21, 2016
Switzerland
No, that's not what I meant. Haven't gotten to mutations yet, but I would assume they have access. What I meant was, they didn't change compared to the old rules (old rules without mutiations). But they have changed in many ways comparing to new rules and new campaign mechanics. There are a lot of new rules and campaign mechanics that give different effects to Order and Chaos allegiances. Chaos usually consists of Chaos Cult, Corpse Grinder Cult and corrupted (house) gangs. Not sure if mutations are 'global' (applies to any previous campaign type) or meant to only apply to Uprising campaign. I would assume most of the new content is targeted primarily at Uprising, and if you want to use it or combine it with previous campaigns or campaign elements, it would require house rules to merge.
This makes me a happy cultist. Thanks.

Reactions: TopsyKretts

Zamerion2

Juve
Sep 27, 2019
So, No one has the book of ruin yet? :(

Zamerion2

Juve
Sep 27, 2019
There are already many people with the scenery. Many stores receive things on Wednesday, and if you have confidence they give it to you without problems.

Reactions: TopsyKretts

Zamerion2

Juve
Sep 27, 2019
Mar 6, 2018
Tübingen, Deutschland
I received my Zone Mortalis: Floor Tile Set.
The measurements measured by me are:

30,4 cm x 30,4 cm x 0,4 cm (L x W x H)

Edit: ZM Floor Tiles ~ 12 x 12 inches

Last edited:

cronevald

Gang Champion
Jun 5, 2016
Missoula, MT
So they sound like they take up the same space as the cardboard tiles? It would make me happy if it were easy to mix the two.

3 comments
Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018
Tübingen, Deutschland
For the Zone Mortalis columns I measure approximately 5,75 x 5,75 x 5.85 cm (L x B x H).
The short walls are in the sprue 4.7 cm and the long walls are 9.4 cm wide.

What may interest many too:
The provided magnetic holders are barely 6 mm in diameter.

Last edited:

Trafalgar Law

Gang Hero
Mar 14, 2017
Chorley, Lancashire, UK
Hmm, that sounds very close to the card tiles. The walls on the card tiles are definitely 4.7 and 9.4cm long respectively. So why did they say it wouldn't fit the other day?

Oh and apparently clasic warhammer is coming back in 2 or 3 years time. Completely pointless article, got me excited with the email, thinking maybe I should fish my High Elves out of the box they were dumped in, then... nothing.

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Supporter
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Oh yeah, and despite me saying I was going to wait for the stuff from Dark Uprising to be available separately, I caved and bought the bloody thing. FOMO wins again. I am its slave.

Mar 6, 2018
Tübingen, Deutschland
I try to summarize:

Zone Mortalis Floor Tile: 30,4 cm x 30,4 cm x 0,4 cm (L x W x H).

It's possible that English measures were used. The dimensions in centimeters are only approx.!

Zone Mortalis Column: 5,75 cm x 5,75 cm x 5,85 cm. Or maybe 2 2/16 x 2 2/16.
Zone Mortalis Short Wall: 4,7 cm length x 4,5 cm width (bottom) x 5,85 cm height.
Zone Mortalis Long Wall: 9,4 cm length x 4,5 cm width (bottom) x 5,85 cm height.

The hole of magnet holders is 4/16 or barely 6 mm in diameter.

--
Edit:

The ZM double wall seems to be as wide as the broad Necromunda barricade wall. The new ZM columns snap into the fields with a round grid. My broad and primed Necromunda barricade fits between two columns.

On the fields, where you can see two lines with three screws inside, the walls snap into place. The lines on the field indicate the orientation of the wall. For example, the double wall snaps perfect on the two boxes between the round grid tiles.

From top left to right counted, for example, field 2. There, the short wall snaps perfectly, with orientation from top to bottom. If you continue to field 7, a short wall snaps in perfectly, with orientation from left to right. Field 9 and 10 is perfect for the long wall with orientation from left to right. Field 14 and 20 for orientation from top to bottom.

The small doors of Necromunda Underhive barricades fits perfect between a column and a wall.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2019
Brighton, Massachusetts
Shouldn't 5,75 cm be the equivalent of ~2 13/50 inches? How big are the squares on the tile compared with the cardboard? Death Ray Designs' Deadbolt's Derelict range alongside these, even though slight differences, but price would determine my source for doors, columns and walls. Since movement by measurement instead of by squares, I guess this is a moo point...

Are the tiles double-sided and if not, what's on the bottom? Are those grates see through? If these are sturdy enough , maybe I could layer the tiles convert to resemble the Badzone Delta-7 ones, since some have produced 3D printed turbines and etc..

Last edited:

Spenetrator

Ganger
Apr 2, 2018
York, UK

kendoka

Ganger
Nov 20, 2015
Skellefteå, Sweden
The logo, ”Warhammer - the old world” is an important first step.

Now Black Library can separate classic Fantasy from Sigmarine drivel, computer games can indicate the correct fantasy setting - and it even makes it possible for GW to re-/release stuff that doesnt fit into AoS such as BB - and Mordheim...

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
and Mordheim...
You mean a half-baked poorly written facsimile with only the name and tenuous setting ties to link it with the original?

3 comments

sump dweller

Mr Fancy Pants
Honored Tribesman
Sep 6, 2014
County Kerry - Ireland
More whining
😊
That is all this thread is here for though, isn't it? If not, a lot of people need to stop their bloody whining!

Space Truckin

Gang Hero
Dec 16, 2015
Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
No he or she is right
Too old to drink the kool aid anymore and about time i take an extended break from this site.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Noooooo! Just avoid the Sump and this here new sump!

although i hear you... there does seem to be less and less going on for us grognards...

1 comments

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
@Space Truckin dont let it get you down buddy!

I thought I’d be all over N17/18/19 but a look through my thread would suggest other than a few of the shiny new models, that I’ve promptly converted into Trolls, it’s passed me by and I’ve just kept enjoying playing and building the stuff I was doing before GW got involved again.

It came as a surprise to me but I find building “stock” models boring, and it’s all about the conversion and making unique stuff.