New models incoming

Scavvierising

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
The CGs look like a Goliath gang on it's way to a Halloween party. Not necessary a bad thing as I've been saving my Goliath's from the first box until the right moment. As long as they do sort of fit each over that is.

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

DerekDecker

Gang Champion
Apr 1, 2017
Alright folks, the new AI Ork bommer is up for pre-order, 50USD it seem.

Wait, what does that have to do with this? Hmmmm, the leaked list say the other Ork Bommer (there're 2 type of Ork bommer) price is 50$, which is higher than all AI craft currently on sale (meaning the price isn't made up). That'd give that list +1 credibility.

almic85

Gang Hero
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
As a heads up the pricing in the screenshots earlier is all over the place.

Just for Bloodbowl it has an ogre team for $35 and a chaos dwarf team for $54 (teams are now AUD$60) with a Spike journal at $15 (AUD$20), an almanac at $50 (AUD$84), and dice at $15 (AUD$25).

so I straight up wouldn’t trust the costs in there to be accurate to any currency.

DerekDecker

Gang Champion
Apr 1, 2017
Chaos Dwarf team, i'm pretty certain it's "Made-to-order" metal team from older edition.

A simple google search "made to order blood bowl price" shown that many made to order teams are priced at...... 54USD.

Last edited:

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
Watched through the release video again and noted.

Pre printed ganger cards as per the original boxed set.

Some counters I don't recognise (lightning bolts).

What look to be tactics cards.

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I'm pretty sure they already did a Made to Order run on Chaos Dwarfs. Seems a bit odd to do another, but more plausible than another new plastic team, given that Ogres have just been teased.

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I'd been thinking of getting the BB Saurus to make Scalies, but now I'm thinking about these. The Gnoblars/Runts would be good as Snots for GoMo too.

Reactions: Tiny

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
Really intrigued by the corpse grinders gang at the moment looking at the kit I'm intrigued.

Firstly we have a real lack of variety for weapons a part of the axe thing is present on all but all but two of the gangers/champions who have got the industrial buzz saw on a cable. I can't see any grenade or holstered pistols. This complete lack of ranges weapons on the normal guys is a new thing and with the difficulty getting into combat unless they have a long versitile range as in 4-5 inches then I think they are going to struggle. Or of course we have thrown weapons at roughly 3x strength effectively giving them pistols....

The "juves" make me wonder if we are seeing the first of the "prospects" that we have been expecting since the first way ahead for necromunda seminars. Possibly they help to add numbers to the gang in some way as in 2-3 count as a single ganger for crew selection purposes.

I think it's safe to assume that they have the savagery skill tree that will hopefully that will help with getting into combat.

I'll be interested to see if a close combat focused gang can genuinely shake up the shooting heavy meta

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
I'll be interested to see if a close combat focused gang can genuinely shake up the shooting heavy meta
I highly doubt it, unless they have so many rules and abilities tagged on to the gang as a whole, from the start, that break through the shooting meta.

Even then, people facing off against CGC would expect a fairly narrowly defined play style and simply adapt; one thing I've seen about playing Pit Slaves (I'm now thoroughly convinced CGC are meant to be the N18 Pit Slave equivalent, RIP Pit Slaves #PitSlavesForLife) is that there is a very defined playstyle that affords a potential win (and not many others), given the overly close combat nature of the gang, and people that have been able to understand that playstyle have developed a strategy to combat that based on their gang.

Most close combat oriented gangs (in NCE, at any rate) get to be viable after several games of experience focusing on ferocity skills, then a mixture of agility, muscle and combat skills to keep people up and moving enough to get into close combat; if the savagery skill tree helps N18, then it can only be a bonus to whatever underused skills are already in N18 to accomplish the same thing.

Some of the issue with the N18 shooting meta, though, is that stupidly powerful guns are so commonplace that it just takes a lucky shot to put someone OOA, no matter what skills and abilities they have.

SumpRat

Gang Hero
Apr 23, 2013
Not sure how much I trust those prices, they seem all over the place.

Some things are cheaper than Oz, whilst others are more expensive. If everything was more expensive, I’d assume it’s a price hike, but I can never see GW dropping prices.

I’m lucky, I’ve money put aside for this, since I stopped playing 40k I’ve had bags more to play with. But this would be a ballache for others.

My own two pennies? I reckon a hundred for the box.

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
From my (dodgy) memory these guys are khorne focused so we may see some chaos inspired abilities on there champions from the start (essentially psychic powers but renamed for fluff purposes).

Some kind of "blood mist" or similar that creates mobile cover or make them harder to hit for example or something that makes long range cowards malfunction would be cool. With increased base movement and / or some skills that let them do a double move and charge or increase charge range to m + d6 I think this could change things round a bit.

But hey this is all.me spitballing hopefully new will get some more previews on Thursday on the twitch stream....

DerekDecker

Gang Champion
Apr 1, 2017
Or list could be fake, lots of effort put in that list if that's fake, the one who made it had to track and remember price tag for multiple similar product.

Baffo

Gang Champion
Aug 2, 2018
Ljubljana
Based on todays pre-orders the prices on the leaked list appear to be indeed USD prices (at the top of the first picture, you can see 3 items released on November 2nd, which are on preorder today - those are Lord of the rings stat cards listed as 27$ and indeed if you check them in the USA GW store they are indeed 27$).
That seems to finally confirm the 'veracity' of the listed prices and what valute exactly they are in; we still don't know what the exact price for the Dark uprising will be for UK and EU buyers (since GW's mark ups aren't consistent in % nor with valute exchanges) but I am guessing the EU price will be roughly around 220-230 Euros :p

• Wow
Reactions: Paupoi