New models incoming

Thorgor

Of The YAQ
Oct 12, 2015
Issy-les-Moulineaux 92130 France
Those bad zones sound quite similar in design to Kill Team's kill zones. Not that I expect them to come with cute bundles like the kill zones though.
I'm not really excited by this book. The only thing that really interests me are the reworked Venator rules, but it's a bummer that they used them for padding this book instead of making a free pdf like they did for the Cults.
Oh well, at least it doesn't look like that it will overwrite large portions of the existing hardback books, so there is that.

Only 3~4 months to wait for Enforcers then, and they should be plastic. Yeah! I guess we should get a preview of what they look like in a few weeks. I wonder how there rules will be distributed though. Another book only 3 months after Perils?

Did anyone hear anything about a FAQ update or a re-issue of the Tactics Cards?

Last edited:

Chivers7

Ganger
Oct 22, 2017
Hampshire, UK
So my question is, with Ambot as Q1 plastics release and Enforcers as Q3 is Kal and scabs our full Q2 plastic release? I was hoping for the champs and prospects/juves for each gang.

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
It's only Kal and scabbs based on them featuring in a WD battle report last month I suspect they have been delayed from the initial planned release for some reason. But yep I expect the kit is the only thing we are going to see this quarter. Juves prospects etc are probably a good way off as in next year by my guess!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thorgor

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
Good point. When I spoke to Andy he said that the q3 release would be something lots of people have been asking for. In the seminar he corrected someone who asked a question that these are not arbites. Someone then said "so we're getting enforcers" and Andy immediately jumped in with "are we?"
I put this down to the video not really giving anything away and he was just cheekily playing along but it could be that we've all just assumed that this relates to enforcers and it turns out to be something a little different??
If we're not getting enforcers, a lot of that video wouldn't make sense. Coordinated vox, Patrol call-signs, "Helmawr's Justice", breaching charges, the literal cry of "ENFORCERS!", the ludicrous request to drop weapons...

Nothing in the video suggests anything but enforcers to me.

Those bad zones sound quite similar in design to Kill Team's kill zones. Not that I expect them to come with cute bundles like the kill zones though.
I'm not really excited by this book. The only thing that really interest me are the reworked Venator rules, but it's a bummer that they used them for padding this book instead of making a free pdf like they did for the Cults.
Oh well, at least it doesn't look like that it will overwrite large portions of the existing hardback books, so there is that.

Only 3~4 months to wait for Enforcers then, and they should be plastic. Yeah! I guess we should get a preview of what they look like in a few weeks. I wonder how there rule will be distributed though. Another book only 3 months after Perils?

Did anyone hear anything about a FAQ update or a re-issue of the Tactics Cards?
FAQ wasn't mentioned but they will be doing tactics cards again soon, although they won't be the same ones as last time.

If we're not getting enforcers, a lot of that video wouldn't make sense. Coordinated vox, Patrol call-signs, "Helmawr's Justice", breaching charges, the literal cry of "ENFORCERS!", the ludicrous request to drop weapons...

Yeah I was responding to someone else but didn't really think it through (yesterday was exhausting). More I've thought about it, this is definitely enforcers.

TabulaRasa

Gang Champion
Jul 26, 2018
Stockholm
I’m pretty sure the intention is to use the long rifle for a lasgun.

I mean, if you look at the picture of delaque weapons in GotU the laspistol and long rifle have a nearly identical core design - the main difference being the detail of the shell eject thingy on the rifle (which is barely noticeable and can always be filed off).

In a way it’s a blessing - you can use one weapon to represent two different loadouts!

I mean, it’s not like the delaque weapons are easy to distinguish anyway. I thought the new heavy flamer was a multi melta :D.
I disagree. GW has always been very clear on the intention of keeping their model lines WYSIWYG and I can’t recall an instance lately when they’ve officially let one design represent two different weapons profiles. Personally I’d be a bit peeved if my opponent showed up with long rifles representing both. It’s enough as is to keep track off.

It’s probably a good start if you want to go on to convert some lasguns though. Although the barrel looks a bit long for starters.

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
I think it probably has more to do with rules being written separately to the models, or at the very least rules changed long into the miniature design process.

Look at the "skin blades" on cawdor, the lack of shotguns on orlocks for examples of design choices which don't match the rules. I suspect lasguns were a last minute random add.

Chivers7

Ganger
Oct 22, 2017
Hampshire, UK

I’m hoping for more than just enforcers, is a moderate sized expansion a possibility? Enforcers and another faction maybe?

Reactions: Ardavion and Ml2sjw

SleepySnek

Juve
Apr 14, 2018
Nottingham
I think it probably has more to do with rules being written separately to the models, or at the very least rules changed long into the miniature design process.

Look at the "skin blades" on cawdor, the lack of shotguns on orlocks for examples of design choices which don't match the rules. I suspect lasguns were a last minute random add.
While entirely plausible, Orlocks do have access to both flavours of Shotgun they can buy on their House Gear List - they're in the plastic box. When one factors in the resin weapon sets, at the moment it is entirely feasible that for any other gang, if it's on the list you can represent it, be it with the weapons in the plastic box, or the resin upgrade sets. Cawdor Skin Blades on the other hand are listed under personal equipment and not close combat weapons - so it's entirely possible such blades are hidden in their boots, up their sleeves or down their trousers (try not to think too hard about this last one).

Delique and their Lasguns is the first time this has happened with these weapon packs, last minute addition or not.

SleepySnek

Juve
Apr 14, 2018
Nottingham
I'm totally excited. The video is now on Warhammer TV and the title is Helmawr's Justice.
That should actually be new Necromunda Enforcers as "Palatine Enforcers". - Wow.
So worst case scenario, Enforcers might be getting a slight name change? Honestly, since it's less stupid sounding that "Astrid MiniFishNuggets" I'll let it fly.

Reactions: Space Truckin

Chivers7

Ganger
Oct 22, 2017
Hampshire, UK
Indigo Sixer four one four, hab zone five status.

Patrol gamma three three, on site.

Copy Gamma three three, you are cleared for breach.

Copy Control. gamma three three take position and set breach charges.

Setting melta charge. All elements in position

Melta charges in place.

Control this is gamma three three, we are at Precipice.

Copy three three, grant them Helmawr’s justice.

On me gamma, for Lord Helmawr and Hive Primus, blow that door!

Get down!

Enforcers!!! Get Down!

Drop your weapons! Get down on the ground! Drop your weapons! Contact front! Open fire!

Thorgor

Of The YAQ
Oct 12, 2015
Issy-les-Moulineaux 92130 France
Yes, they will be Enforcers (aka lawyer-friendly Street Judges). Arbites have no business in the Underhive (not as a regular presence at least). I wonder how much the 2012 Dredd movie is to thank for them showing up so soon :sneaky:
I find it a little strange that they ask perps to drop their weapons before firing though. Those must be new recruits.

I'm pretty sure l've seen the Esher sword labelled as a power sword somewhere in official publications. Anyway, it sets a precedent for a weapon either pulling double duty or being missing entirely.

Last edited: