New models incoming

Petitioner's City

Gang Hero
Nov 15, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
BoLS is suggesting £95/€120/$150 for Hive War, £15/€20/$25 for the weapon sets, and a lack of price for the transfers suggests direct-only

Overall, great prices especially with third party discounts in the UK especially (around £70 for hive war, and £12 for the upgrades)!

Caledore

Ganger
Jun 2, 2015
Maryland, USA
Someone on Necromunda Discord had $35 USD for the transfers (and also said it was web-only)...not confirmed but they also had the other prices correct so it's probably accurate. I was a little shocked by how expensive they were, but maybe that's the norm for transfer sheets? I haven't ever bought transfers seperately.

Hive War is a good price. Someone calculated the value of everything in the box and it's nearly a 50% discount - or looking at it another way, you pay for the cost of the two gangs + the ZM walls and get everything else "free". Not anything I need as an established player, but a good price point for new people - should help further grow the game.

Sep 11, 2019
Brighton, Massachusetts
Someone on Necromunda Discord had $35 USD for the transfers (and also said it was web-only)...not confirmed but they also had the other prices correct so it's probably accurate. I was a little shocked by how expensive they were, but maybe that's the norm for transfer sheets? I haven't ever bought transfers seperately.
A single transfer sheet goes for $18-$23 on the US webstore, so if it's $35 and not $25, then it's a new normal for GW. Generally, non GW transfers go for anything from ~$5-~$15, but it depends on the size of the page. GW's charging boutique limited run prices...😵

They could charge whatever they want, 'cause it's their setting, but I don't recall paying this much for GW decals from years ago. 🤔
Hive War is a good price. Someone calculated the value of everything in the box and it's nearly a 50% discount - or looking at it another way, you pay for the cost of the two gangs + the ZM walls and get everything else "free". Not anything I need as an established player, but a good price point for new people - should help further grow the game.
Bols has it at $150...

One could argue that $42/gang box is reasonable, due to the numbers needed for a game, and I'd have grudgingly agreed, but they're charging as much for same amount of figures in AoS. In the UK the prices are somewhat reasonable for a closed fantasy and sci-fi setting, but not for foreigners. Based on the picture, there are 2 wide walls, 5 walls and 4 columns and no doors, but 11 items in total, just like the ZM box for $80. Two gang boxes and ZM pieces are $164 and the rest is paper/card stock printed for pennies in China - does the play mat look to be same thickness as the tiles supplied with N:Underhive? If enough of these are supplied, expect some savings on eBay on components, like Goliath and Escher boxes going for $25 each*, though this assumes it won't go the way of Cursed City.

*Someone was selling these on eBay for $25 for months, and even less for distressed boxes, but I missed out, 'cause funds were for OOP Citadel figures. Why so cheap? These weren't just sprues, but shrinkwrapped boxes! Based on the fact he offered mostly no hobby stuff, I'm assuming the boxes were from a store's liquidated stock.

Last edited:

Sundown Dreamer

Gang Champion
Mar 6, 2018
Tübingen, Deutschland
Unfortunately I forgot to write it down and don't remember exactly, but I believe that Necromunda Underhive Graffiti Transfer Sheet was only "Web only" too and would have cost around 25 euros in 2019. But as I said, that was then and I'm not sure about it.

For the weapons & upgrades, I would like to see that all gangs get some, and if the said price is right, then maybe I'll think about it too.

By the way, the Necromunda website https://necromunda.com/ has been updated with Hive War. In connection with Hive War, the new video "How to Paint Necromunda: Escher Hair Colors" may also be of interest to some.

Besides, I wonder what about House of Faith? - Do you think that it will also come on Saturday, or at a different date?

Last edited:

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
1620154470444.png

New Warmachine model?

Gunkaiser

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
May 24, 2017
Corvallis, Oregon
Was kind of hoping we'd get a preview of the Combat Patrol box, but I guess we'll just have to wait. I think it's pretty clear that the Redemptionists/that special character with the banner bearer are the revealed result of a teased potential Missionary/Priest plastic. Oh well...

Edit: Just noticed the Book of Fire... so a Sisters of Battle Supreme commander is gonna be DLC right as they're getting a brand new Codex? Or should we expect a reprint since regular Imperials can use her in that detachment?

Last edited:

Heart of Storm

Gang Champion
Mar 8, 2019
The whole "strap somebody to the front of a walker" thing has never looked good, it was ok for the old 2nd edition Eldar War Walker, which they improved with the newer model, but Dreadknights looked dumb, the new Primaris stealth not-Dreadnoughts look dumb, and this thing looks dumb.

Even Orks know to give the pilot some armour

Pagumb

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
Oops, at first I thought, what is that supposed to be? I then first checked on WHC whether that was real or maybe a belated April Fool's joke.

Well, maybe I'd better not say anything else.
They appear to have decided to double down on the derp. Heavy sigh...

Good news for me is zero desire to buy them no hobby budget pressure to pick up 1-3 or whatever the unit size will be.

Bad news is less/no SOB model purchases to feed the algorithm of armies that help their bottom line. Shield Celestians are okay. Need to add a box or two of the models that don’t induce nausea and leave it at that.

Reactions: Space Truckin

Simon Emond

Aug 8, 2018
Toronto Canada
The whole "strap somebody to the front of a walker" thing has never looked good, it was ok for the old 2nd edition Eldar War Walker, which they improved with the newer model, but Dreadknights looked dumb, the new Primaris stealth not-Dreadnoughts look dumb, and this thing looks dumb.

I feel like the only place it could work is Necromunda, but as a freight lifting exo-suit rather than a weapon of war. Because seriously someone hanging off the front of a mech is just an easy sniper target.

Jembo17

Gang Champion
Apr 27, 2013
Derbyshire, UK

Easy tiger.

Something just like that served Ripley well and put that alien queen in her place. ;)

Zugg Zugg

Gang Champion
Oct 4, 2019
Shimane
risingsun-es.com
So the new sororitis models are shown.

First impressions:. Named character in robot sister suit with baby arms looks wierd. Really wierd.

Non named character in robot sister looks less strange. Baby arms are less obvious and therefore don't look like the mutant in total recall.

Sisters with clubs and shields:. Yes win. Getting this squad to finally make my sister's of sigmar warband. Just have to chop off the mace head and give it a hammer of sigmar head. Also chop off holy pistol. Backpack and also the little breathing tubes.

Reactions: Mr. M and Unslain