New models incoming

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
So are we assuming 12 models for the price of standard gang box, or will we luck out and have cultist level pricing? The fact they are half sprues gives me hope they are priced to move.

Do we know that it's 12 to a box? Given that the Redemptionists were only six to a box, I was thinking it might end up being eight of these. I'd rather have pessimistic expectations and a chance to be pleasantly surprised than the other way round.

almic85

Cranky Git
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
To be honest that looks like a pretty decent kit to start with that gives plenty of options for making different things.

Only four basic bodies might get a bit monotonous but they can be glammed up and switching between 8 different heads and what appear to be fully interchangeable arms will give enough variation to a group of 8 or so.

Throw in some kit bashes and conversions and it should be a good little worker of a sprue.

For me it will probably be the basis of a number of hive scum and bounty hunters as well as a a few different hangers on.

Jacob Dryearth

Gang Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Do we know that it's 12 to a box? Given that the Redemptionists were only six to a box, I was thinking it might end up being eight of these. I'd rather have pessimistic expectations and a chance to be pleasantly surprised than the other way round.
We don't know how many will be in the box yet.
I hate to be the naysayer, but at least on the shotgun, I can see that there are probably fingers attached to the other side, continuing the trend GW had of hands assembling out of a mitten with a thumb and the fingers already on the foregrip. Not as bad as the whole hand, but would require some cutting.

And there's a whole hand attached to the lasgun in the top left that I hadn't noticed before.
Dammit! You are absolutely correct, I can't believe I missed that! I see fingers on the autogun as well.

Scavvierising

Reigning ThunderCube Champion
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
Not new but back on the market. Steel legion squad made to order. Do GW even announce this stuff anymore. Or do they get buried behind primaris lieutenants that I've stopped reading before I get to it.

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I didn't know they were OOP. I'd seen something about them, but thought it was just 'last chance to buy' rather than a return. (But I could well be wrong.)

Reactions: Raven Morpheus

Scavvierising

Reigning ThunderCube Champion
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
I didn't know they were OOP. I'd seen something about them, but thought it was just 'last chance to buy' rather than a return. (But I could well be wrong.)
I think they had only been off the site for a few weeks. I know they weren't there just over a week ago when I tried to buy some.

Crazy Ivan

Gang Hero
Nov 5, 2019
Culemborg, the Netherlands
New GSC model, looks excellent for Necromunda also:

QmdB3Ez4AZ7R6rKe-846x741.jpg

Also new Warcry bands and an Ogre pirate for Underworlds:

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
Yes, these mine workings look interesting too. But what's with varanite? Is this just another name for warpstone, because it sounds pretty similar?

Reactions: kendoka

Sundown Dreamer

Gang Hero
Mar 6, 2018
Yes, I also like the new GSC model.

I also find Warcry Red Harvest interesting. The mine terrain canal and platforms, as well as the miniatures. However, I fear that this will be too expensive for me only for Necromunda conversions. Especially since Necromunda has its own new products to appear.

Condottiero Magno

Gang Champion
Sep 11, 2019
Brighton, Massachusetts
Blackpowder’s Buccaneers are the first warband expansion for this season of Warhammer Underworlds, following the Harrowdeep boxed set. They consist of an ogre pirate and his gnobblar crew – and being a pirate, he of course has to have a menagerie, so he’s also accompanied into battle by his pet parrot and a monkey. Not just any monkey, you understand – Mange is a monkey with a terrible attitude and a knife that’s perfect for cracking open crab shells.

Additional Maneaters, yet still no official list...👿

VDijBALFvv5zs2af.png

Reactions: Pagumb

Raven Morpheus

Gang Champion
Nov 19, 2017
Earth
New GSC model, looks excellent for Necromunda also:

View attachment 141773

Another example of a very dark blue/black with blue highlights to taunt me. That's my holy grail of highlighting black/very dark blue! Does look good though, shame there's no official GSC rules for ORB/LRB (that I'm aware of, I might be wrong?). I might buy that model if there is. Although I'm yet to buy my Enforcers and Servalen, so might be a long while...

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
As is often the case with GSC models, I can’t help but feel that if they made them as regular humans rather than GSC they’d sell more - GSC peeps would buy them to convert to GSC and everyone else would buy them for the eleventy billion other uses they have which are not GSC related.