New models incoming

Pagumb

Gang Hero
Tribe Council
Sep 10, 2020
After watching the video I would say the faces look very characterful but the Princess Leia noise cancelling ear muffs mean I would go full visor helmet if I got them.

Jul 15, 2020
My personal boycott has failed, lol. Recently I got hive scum, BB snotlings, paints, and just today a new Deimos Rhino.

The hereay era / Deimos Rhino kit is an improvement in every way over the standard kit. It's a better platform for converting to chaos and also fits my mixed era / old equipment Space Wolves. It fits together more cleanly especially the tracks. All the extra bits on the upgrade frame are tasty. This was well worth $40 (47 normal retail) when a single character is about $30 now. It's a perfect tribute to the old design, which I still have a few, while being more detailed and sized correctly for modern 40k past RT.

The Predator version will be hard to pass up honestly, when it comes out.

I think my Space Wolves could pass as a Heresy era force and they're gonna get it. My five Chaos Marine factions are furious but they will have to wait.

I never thought I would buy another Rhino chasis but here we are. I know any future new Rhinos I get will be this version.

Snotlings and scum are good kits, but I haven't studied them enough for any kind of review.

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah that wagon looks a bit daunting and fiddly, lol. The Snots are often just two parts by comparison.

I will probably build one pump wagon to spec, and use the other for a conversion. Maybe combining both kits into a longer land ship could be fun.

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Lol Boycott? I don’t really go out of my way to buy GW stuff over any other manufacturer but it just seems to happen 🤣 I have 2 Scum kits, Ambots and the Market kits all nicely cellophane wrapped that Mrs Troll got me for my birthday back in April.

Plus for me their paint range is still rather good and I use it alongside the Vallejo and Army Painter ranges.

Oct 31, 2019
After watching the video I would say the faces look very characterful but the Princess Leia noise cancelling ear muffs mean I would go full visor helmet if I got them.
They are certainly polarising, but I honestly really like the helmets without the visors down. The giant ear cans give them a nice industrial vibe, where you would expect them to need serious hearing protection (since they probably care about their work force) and it allows for earphones integration to be able to talk while working etc.

I do think the 'half' visors are a little awk still, but there could be hope by having them half rotated instead of fully down to cover their faces without covering their faces.

I'm looking forward to grabbing a kit and trying it out.

Reactions: SuboptimusPrime

Zugg Zugg

Gang Hero
Oct 4, 2019
Shimane
risingsun-es.com
I read the sprews and brews article about the new book. The everyone can get dirt bikes sounds very cool. I was confused when they said a move 4 dirtbike though. That sounds very slow. Am I missing something with the way the vehicles are moving?

cronevald

Gang Hero
Jun 5, 2016
Missoula, MT
I read the sprews and brews article about the new book. The everyone can get dirt bikes sounds very cool. I was confused when they said a move 4 dirtbike though. That sounds very slow. Am I missing something with the way the vehicles are moving?
Just a few moments ago I saw a FB post that said they count as mounts and cost 50cr as wargear. I've also failed to pay close enough attention to any of the previous posts and reviews so I don't really know the capabilities of an M4 mount.

Jam Warrior

Gang Champion
Jul 28, 2014
Andover, UK
No preview I've seen has detailed what the Mounted Condition as granted by a bike as wargear actually does. All I can find so far is it allows drive by attacks with versatile weapons and causes you to take damage if pinned based on your last move distance. I presume it must somehow also improve your move stat or something because that's a very situational bonus and a big drawback so far.

Reactions: cronevald
Oct 31, 2019
New league of Votaan on Warhammer community. They look good. Similar enough to the necromunda ones that you could probably mix and match and expand the gang size. Mind you it sounds like it'll be an expensive gang
The new league models definitely look like a good mix and match with the 'munda ones. It would also be good to have some around with the bulkier armour to differentiate between actual models in carapace vs lighter armoured models.

Also, the ability to have non helmeted heads could be nice too for some.

Reactions: cronevald

hellowarp

Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Do the Squat Prospectors come with zone mortalis bases or just standard black plastic citadel bases? A bit disappointing if it's the latter

TopsyKretts

Hive Lord
Honored Tribesman
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
No preview I've seen has detailed what the Mounted Condition as granted by a bike as wargear actually does. All I can find so far is it allows drive by attacks with versatile weapons and causes you to take damage if pinned based on your last move distance. I presume it must somehow also improve your move stat or something because that's a very situational bonus and a big drawback so far.
Light weight rules for mounts:
1655745479050.png