New models incoming

Or Pit Slaves? Really easy to cut the hands out and mount the chainswords directly to the wrists...

What's "AA"? Do you mean the Imperial Guard?
Fluff wise the Adeptus Arbites are responsible for keeping the Penal Legions in line - although Adeptus Mechanicus has the remotes for their explosive collars…

Thus the Jackals (who has similar leg protection as the new AA minis) could work as expendable assets, dispersing crowds while AA sips recaf.

They look to be belt fed mini-missile launchers with nerf bullet sized missiles and more missile launchers on top. Very odd

Originally I thought there was a regular gun in the centre of all the various launchers - hence the belt feed - but looking again it's some kind of sensor/camera thing.

40K weapons often have a very vague relationship with mechanical possibility, but these are particularly special.

I like that squat dreadnought. That’s very cool.

Not sure if it’s just the painting but the abs on those amazon women look terrible.
There’s something about much of Mantic’s sculpting that, to my eyes, looks kinda amateurish. They’re a big company but yet their sculpts nearly always look like they’re from a garage caster.

I think they hit their zenith with the plastic zombies and it’s never quite been beaten.

These Wyches look… Kinda wrong somehow. The female ones look the best there. It could be the painting, that’s often GWs Achilles heel these days.

The Squat bikers look a bit off too. I think it’s the arms. Maybe in the hands of a different painter they’ll look ok??

In the grim darkness of the far future...

...it's Nerf or nothin'!
Pfft, in my day the brightly coloured non-lethal gun of choice was the Super Soaker!!

And there was absolutely nothing dubious about having to furiously pump its barrel before you could unleash a stream of fluid in the direction of your choice…

:oops:

And there was absolutely nothing dubious about having to furiously pump its barrel before you could unleash a stream of fluid in the direction of your choice…

beavis-and-butt-head-laughing.gif

Having seen the sprues on facebook - the big dude has the option to replace the chainglaive and flail with two chainsaws (augmetically replacing the hands and forearms on both arms)... Bull Gorg? And I was initially looking at this just as a couple of figures and a lot of bits... But that guy is getting built!