New models incoming

I’m guessing that they will add a sneaky git hobgoblin.

Not really sure what else they could do with team composition to be honest.

Each sprue could have 1 bull, 3 chorf and 2 hobgoblins, or they could drop the bulls and make them FW add ons and have 3 chorfs and 3 hobgoblins.

I just can’t see them only having two chorfs on a sprue.

I suspect that the BC would take up rather too much room on the sprue. Perhaps 3 dwarfs and 3 hobs is more likely. That gets the usual 12-player team from two sprues.

However, they have departed from this model at times. (Indeed, it seems they're re-releasing Underworld and OWA soon.) Perhaps they could do three sprues. Ideally, something like 2x (BC, CD, 2 Hobs) and 1x (4CD and 2 Hobs). That would get you 2 BCs, 6 CDs, and 6 Hobs in the box.

Alternatively, if they didn't want to make two new sprues, maybe they could do one sprues with BCs and CDs then have the team use regular orcs/goblins, instead of the hobgoblins. That would allow them to reuse an existing sprue, along similar lines to some of the teams we've seen before.

Reactions: Zugg Zugg
I’m guessing that they will add a sneaky git hobgoblin.

Not really sure what else they could do with team composition to be honest.

Each sprue could have 1 bull, 3 chorf and 2 hobgoblins, or they could drop the bulls and make them FW add ons and have 3 chorfs and 3 hobgoblins.

I just can’t see them only having two chorfs on a sprue.
Making the bull forgeworld is the fastest way to make this team a no purchase for me. Total 2 bulls, 2 chords 6 hobs is what I'd expect at the least. 4 chords and 4 hobs would be better, or no hobs at all would be the best for me. A dwarf team with two fast runners that can hit hard. So kind of like an undead team

Looking at the dwarf team, a lot of space is used for beards. Perhaps some beard space can be used for a bull. Although chaos dwarves have to have beards too and they've got too have the hats. Perhaps we do need to sacrifice a few chorfs for the sake of bull space by adding the hobgoblins.

Mind you, considering the members are monopose, they are probably wasting a lot of space by having heads and arms separate.

"Thanks to new technology we can make monopose models harder to assemble and take up more sprue space so you get less. " GW in private meeting followed by evil laughter.
"Doesn't that cost us more money though?" Innocent intern number 652 asks.
"I'm afraid that's not how we do things here, now if you could just step to the left."
Innocent intern 652 steps to the left.
*Pulls leaver*
Innocent intern number 652 joins the other 651 innocent interns.

I suspect (hope), it would be 3 chorf, 3 hob to a sprue, 2 of them, then 2 extra sprues of a bull each. This would be similar to the snotling team with the seperate sprue for the pump wagons I believe.

The alt if they add sneaky git (cos...gw), would be a sprue with a single bull, 2 chorf, 1 sneaky git and 2 hobs. Times 2. That gets you 12 players, all the positionals bar 2 chorfs, which isnt bad (although they might be 0-4 with the sneaky git introduction).

And the final option that other have mentioned, 3 chorf, 3 hob, x2 sprue, with FW bulls. (this could also be 2 chorf, 1 Sneaky and 3 hobs x2 with FW bulls)

They are the 3 ways I see most likely to release them, and I think while there is a lot of talk about vamps being the next team, I could see chorf being next or following vamps as they are popular atm with warhammer total war3 relese, and they were mentioned in the old world armies to have rules for (even if they were a secondary tier army for the storyline).

Personally I hope they dont mess with htem too much as I have my classic team all painted and playable now, so anyhting beyond adding a sneaky git or 2 would be annoying in the extreme to have to adjust to.

I was looking up chorfs blood bowl team and saw Punga miniature sculpts for them. They look very nice.
Mind you at 100 dollars discounted I'll wait for the cheaper GW option. Although if they don't include bull centaurs on the GW sprue...

New Epic Scale stuff

Aethon Heavy Sentinel

300px-Aethon_Heavy_Sentinel.jpg

I want one in 28/32mm and wonder if any Aethons are still around in 40k.

Reactions: almic85
Not a lot of interest in those at all. The Skaven are cool but not really got a use for them. Not a fan of the Cities of Sigmar aesthetic. The Bretonnian is ok. Epic Horus Heresy is meh.

I'm glad to see the return of EPIC. In all honesty I was hoping for it. As of right now I'm 2/3rds of the way there, I have EVERYTHING for Adeptus Titanicus and Aeronautica Imperials.

Still might get the new box though..
Maybe I can have Mrs Greyhart get it for me for my birthday since it's in August when the box releases (duh.. GenCon.. ).

This just gives me more incentive to dump my 40K, Kill Team and, finally.. Necromunda. Might be listing things for Necromunda on here, I have a literal butt-ton (@2000 @$$loads) to get rid of.