New models incoming

I suppose it’s affiliated with it…

Are you desperate to see the Van Saar spider car or the Delaque psychic brain hovercraft?? 😉

Don’t wish too hard, they’ll probably drop another big box set featuring Sump Pirates and Fish people.
Sump pirates and fish people sounds pretty cool. I'd be all over a necromunda version of pirates and mermaids.

I'm actually very curious about what vehicle they make for delaque and van saar. But I'm in no hurry since I haven't gotten the lawnmower or the fighting woman's best friend

Last edited:
They somehow look like the were painted by Mike Mignola. They do look interesting though. Moreso than the rest of the warband which looks...fine, I guess? Kruelboyz are odd, they look like they somehow planeshifted over from Lord of the Rings, I feel like they don't fit with the style of the rest of the greenskins.
As an Ork collector of old I concur. Kruelboys lack the classic GW Ork design. Then again I'm still getting over the feralisation of all Orks in 40k. I love gorkamorka but I never expected them to gorkamorka all Orks forever.

As an Ork collector of old I concur. Kruelboys lack the classic GW Ork design. Then again I'm still getting over the feralisation of all Orks in 40k. I love gorkamorka but I never expected them to gorkamorka all Orks forever.
Same. You’d think the fact that they considered Gorkamorka a failed game would mean it mostly disappeared. On the contrary, they just shifted the models over to the main range as a quick way to make it look like they’d refreshed the line.

Then every subsequent sculpt has to look like that. Or something.

Reactions: Zugg Zugg
Tell that to my orlocks who gave grown so large they could fill a entire imperial guard platoon...
Sounds awesome! I've always wanted to run a gang to that level in a campaign & play those early necro 4,000xp escape from the hive scenarios and cross over into another game system. Do it! Grab a copy of Dark Heresey/Only War RPG & flesh those suckers out. Write down the battle reports & you've got a short story or you're halfway to a book. :p

Reactions: almic85
Except necomunda is not 40k, where was necromunda?

This was my rather petulant thought too. "What about me!?"

Thing is, they have been releasing stuff for Necro - it's just not the things that I want... Either FW resin or daft palanite dreadnaughts.

@MusingWarboss i might be all over sump pirates and fish people…
Haha, this could be the best box ever!

Same. You’d think the fact that they considered Gorkamorka a failed game would mean it mostly disappeared. On the contrary, they just shifted the models over to the main range as a quick way to make it look like they’d refreshed the line.

Then every subsequent sculpt has to look like that. Or something.
I imagine it was a big hit with Ork players though, and the Ork players at GW got right into the aesthetic so they went all in on that look and lore.

I feel that speed freeks was a return to the older ways by building the Mek speedstas. I wish they'd make more from the old epic line, although the speedstas we got are no where near as cool as the epic speedstas in my opinion. Still love them though.

Edit: GW if you are watching these posts. If you made a houses of necromunda book which has all the houses and their rules in a compendium plus their vehicles. I'd buy that book, all the expansion miniatures and all the vehicles. As it is I don't want to buy anything from the house of books or the vehicles because I need to get too many books.
This was my rather petulant thought too. "What about me!?"

Thing is, they have been releasing stuff for Necro - it's just not the things that I want... Either FW resin or daft palanite dreadnaughts.
I've been enjoying the ash wastes releases but haven't really bought into it. Funnily enough the thing stopping me is that I didn't like the house of stuff and so I'm stuck in wanting to only use the classics plus the book of series and the vehicles. As a long time orlock player I am still going to get the orlock box for the doggies.

The Palanite robot took me by surprise. Where did this come from and why? Did they realise that palanites couldn't take brutes so they made one? Why did they go with the goofy design? A robot cop in a dystopian setting should be something that that says unrelenting, merciless pursuit of justice.

The thing I was really waiting for with baited breathe was the Palanite vehicle. I'll probably get the robot because my son loves the palanites.

Last edited:
I imagine it was a big hit with Ork players though, and the Ork players at GW got right into the aesthetic so they went all in on that look and lore.
I suppose so, though I was quite Ork mad back then and I didn’t get it… I did however get parts of it (the vehicles) when a guy I knew sold his copy off.

As a long time orlock player I am still going to get the orlock box for the doggies.
Well, just as a reference the dogs are cool but super fragile on their one foot. So be careful with them. Very nice models though.

The Arms Masters would make superb leader bodies, quite big and bold and the servo suit is all extra parts to add on or not.

The Wreckers jump packs are totally separate too, so those four can easily be used as just regular Juves or Gangers. They have a bit of strapping which suggests they’ve got a backpack but it’s nothing major.

Assuming you do not want to use any HoI rules for them. Though I have to say, from a fairly cursory glance at the rules, both new fighter types for Orlock actually seem decent and useful, unlike Goliath and Escher whose Prospects are a little specific. Can’t speak for the others, don’t have them.

Reactions: Zugg Zugg
I suppose so, though I was quite Ork mad back then and I didn’t get it… I did however get parts of it (the vehicles) when a guy I knew sold his copy off.

Well, just as a reference the dogs are cool but super fragile on their one foot. So be careful with them. Very nice models though.

The Arms Masters would make superb leader bodies, quite big and bold and the servo suit is all extra parts to add on or not.

The Wreckers jump packs are totally separate too, so those four can easily be used as just regular Juves or Gangers. They have a bit of strapping which suggests they’ve got a backpack but it’s nothing major.

Assuming you do not want to use any HoI rules for them. Though I have to say, from a fairly cursory glance at the rules, both new fighter types for Orlock actually seem decent and useful, unlike Goliath and Escher whose Prospects are a little specific. Can’t speak for the others, don’t have them.
Cheers, yeah I quite like the orlock kit. It would be nice to have some juvey looking models. The orlock heads tend to be old man hispters

The Orlock wreckers tower over lesser prospects both in their bonkers concept and how useful they are. Fast, deadly, and cheap enough that it won't kill your gang if one craters into his own demo charge.

Truthseekers were the previous Underworlds starter band (against the Skaven I think?); they're probably still in some Barnes and Noble boxed set. Not a bad booster pack for the Sigmarite Mausoleum (which I still have shrink-wrapped)

Aren't the "WarCry" teams in that box two fairly recent, but nevertheless no longer available, Warhammer Underworlds teams?

Edit: the Crimson Court do appear to still be available on the GW site, but the truthseekers I couldn't find.
Not a bad move. They should just combine similarly themed underworld teams into slightly larger warcry war bands.

Would be interested in this but I don't want stormcasts.

Reactions: kendoka
Hmmmm, new epic so far has no indication that it would have xenos in it. Also discontinuing 40k era planes in aeronautics makes sense if that's the direction they are taking epic scale but does that mean all the xenos?