New models incoming

MusingWarboss

Gang Hero
Oct 31, 2013
Don’t we already know we are getting ZM plastic tiles from the leaked shipping manifest from China to the USA?

Bilbostomper

Laser Monkey
Honored Tribesman
Nov 30, 2017
Porsgrunn, Norway
Nah, I reckon you get three Cultist sprues of 3+2 guys each, one normal Enforcer sprue of 5 guys and two Subjugator sprues of 3 guys each (fewer guys because shields are big).

Reactions: Chivers7

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Problem with 2.5 undercuts is its hard to reach models. For sector mechanicus I guess this works well.
The only other way to get 2.5” levels without cutting things was by using the plasma relay kit I I think. These new walls should allow a bit more flexibility in level height, meaning Goliaths don’t have to sprint to get up a bloody ladder anymore :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sundown Dreamer

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Those cannibal cultists will be nice cultists for Blackstone Fortress as well. I can only hope they will be available separately, outside the boxed set, also. They will blend well with beastmen, the way that Traitor Guard don't really do.

I see a sudden spike in the market for spare Kroot Sprue bits.

And "Five Points" references, with Dead Rabbits against The Butcher....

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
So the Enforcers look good. Are all those equipment options already available in the current box?

And the cannibal cult, the Corpse Grinders [which is funny, in that it is already well hinted that most Hivers are eating recycled Hivers - soylent green, as it were], look interesting. The new look of the Scavvies, perhaps? Up from the Sump, striking into the Underhive in search of meat, rather than a deliberate Khorne Chaos cult proper?

Last edited:

Chivers7

Gang Champion
Oct 22, 2017
Hampshire, UK
I’m now wondering where the future ash wastes gang sits then as I assumed we’d get some outlander type expansion for that. Either a ash waste nomads vs rat skins/scavvies/redemptionists vibe. Suppose it’s still possible. Maybe next Xmas.

Spenetrator

Gang Champion
Apr 2, 2018
York, UK
If they've replaced the puny, downtrodden and mutated scavvies with some chaos-lite roided up militarized berserkers I'll be disappointed... I hope the scavvies will make an appearance further down the road!

Reactions: Howie

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
Looks great to me I will be buying it. New models are amazing and looks like we are getting a full on close combat orientated gang. Full on 3d will nasty...

Glad I held off on converting subjugators as I was expecting them to be a unique body type.

Also like the reverse engineering not the enforcer autopistol so that the holster fits an autopistol and a stub gun....

chrisib

Nov 14, 2016
I'm more intrigued by the equipment on the Enforcer Subjugators. As I recall, the current rules only allow for 1 additional weapon, but this clearly shows 2 models with shield + grenade launcher + stubgun. This could certainly open up a lot more options for Subjugators (and let me legally use my classic metal Shield + Power Maul Enforcers from ages past...)

Trafalgar Law

Gang Hero
Mar 14, 2017
Chorley, Lancashire, UK
Not sold on the Corpsegrinders as a Necromunda gang. Limited shooting seems rather hopeless to me and they look like they got lost on the way to Warcry. Probably more useful as conversion fodder or as cultists in Inquisitor 28 for me.

The scenery looks great but I'm dreading the cost. In addition to the box I reckon you'll need another 3 sets to fill a whole Necromunda board. Just having one set of these walls will be pointless in my opinion so if buying enough of it is too expensive then I probably won't get a set at all. I'm also concerned about how long it will be available, GW seems to be trying to force people to buy at once by having everything as limited editions, so I'm concerned that if I only buy the box set now intending to buy more sets every few months, that it'll suddenly disappear from the store before I've got enough to fill a table.

The Enforcers look more like what I was originally expecting them too look like now. Big improvement with the subjugators.

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
The question is what's there movement like (movement 6?), What are ferocity skills like both might make a close combat gang viable. Also don't discount they may have some wierd special rules....