New Necromunda Campaign by MgM

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Iv totally fallen behind with this, but thanks for keeping it updated!
Cant wait to get an evenings bing watch in! Come on Big Red!!

NoOneII.

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Oct 6, 2021
Germany, Hessia
@Arbitrator81
Thank you for your great Videos on 'munda!
I had conciously ignored the Newcromunda for a while now, but now half of my gaming group found out we've alle been circling around it for a while, so it's probably gonna happen soonish.

So currently I am halfway through with watching and listening the poor palanite sods getting literally butchered in your season 1.
That already is highly enjoyable, and despite you insisting being new to this after each video, it's just good. Not good for someone new to it, but: good!
Can't wait to see how you even improved on those!

Reactions: MedMos
Apr 22, 2020
@CaptainDangerous No worries bud! :) I well intend to keep giving Necromunda the attention it deserves. Big Red came up big in this one!

@NoOneII. Oh my gosh! Season 1 was pretty rough for them. I think you'll see as we continue to make content we'll improve on the rules and production value. I appreciate the feedback. :) The Enforcers are really hitting their stride in Season 3. Hope you enjoy!

NoOneII.

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Oct 6, 2021
Germany, Hessia
@Arbitrator81
As you're asking for feedback in your videos, I dare to bring some more here. I hope that's ok. :)
I am currently in the middle of Season 2, still having a blast.

The very good and informative narration is done mostly in future tense.
Something like "Dipstick is going to move over there to get some cover and will then shoot his autopistol. The shot is going to *dice roll* hit, the roll to wound *dice roll* will fail."

Maybe that's just me not being a native speaker, but I am wondering if present tense wouldn't feel more action-packed, with the added benefit of saving you some breath. :D
Because usually we get shown the gangers actions in "real time" in parallel to the narration.
"Dipstick moves over here, taking some cover and shoots his autopistol. The shot *dice roll* hits, tries to wound *dice roll*, but fails to do that."

P.S.: This is really a minor thing I personally am wondering. And maybe it's not even a thing, but just some non-native speaker not knowing the habits of narration.

Reactions: Arbitrator81
Apr 22, 2020
@Arbitrator81
As you're asking for feedback in your videos, I dare to bring some more here. I hope that's ok. :)
I am currently in the middle of Season 2, still having a blast.

The very good and informative narration is done mostly in future tense.
Something like "Dipstick is going to move over there to get some cover and will then shoot his autopistol. The shot is going to *dice roll* hit, the roll to wound *dice roll* will fail."

Maybe that's just me not being a native speaker, but I am wondering if present tense wouldn't feel more action-packed, with the added benefit of saving you some breath. :D
Because usually we get shown the gangers actions in "real time" in parallel to the narration.
"Dipstick moves over here, taking some cover and shoots his autopistol. The shot *dice roll* hits, tries to wound *dice roll*, but fails to do that."

P.S.: This is really a minor thing I personally am wondering. And maybe it's not even a thing, but just some non-native speaker not knowing the habits of narration.
Thanks! I take all feedback as constructive. :) Thanks for watching and for providing your thoughts.

Reactions: NoOneII.

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
oo, somehow missed this. I've now sub'd so can catch up on a long back log of games to watch, cheers for the necromunda content!