N17 New Venator Gang, The MIsfits

Discussion in 'Gangs & Loadout' started by mazgruk, Dec 5, 2018.

1. mazgruk

mazgruk Juve

full.jpg

Meet the Misfits, a bunch of abhumans and Xenos banding together to make a living.

https://yaktribe.games/underhive/gang/misfits.32100/

They have no names yet and I have no idea if their loadout will help them survive the Underhive :)

I welcome any ideas to help finish them though.

Malo, 9thandBaklavey, Ben_S and 5 others like this.
  2. Kitcar

Kitcar Gang Hero

I hope you picked the best of each species for your gang! :D

3. Howie

Howie Ganger
    Honored Tribesman

Love it! That's an awesome selection of minis. I don't believe a hunter can have a long las tho as it's a special.

4. spafe

spafe Executive Officer in charge of Hats
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Tribe Council Yak Comp 2nd Place

love it!

5. mazgruk

mazgruk Juve

Seeing how my Orlocks are faring for the moment I doubt those fellows will help me more :p

You're right, the kroot was on the short list to be a champion but missed it and I just focused on the rarity level. I'll have to find another replacement weapon that fits the look of the model...

Kitcar and spafe like this.
  6. mazgruk

mazgruk Juve

Found the "perfect" weapon for the kroot. I gave him the Cawdor Legacy and a polearm/autogun.

I feel it makes good use of the blade already attached on the barrel.

#6 mazgruk, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  7. SumpRat

SumpRat Gang Champion

I’m made mine into a bounty hunter, gave him a hot shot long las with an infra sight (his bionic eye).

Weapon wise I wasn’t sure, hoping there’s some new toys on Saturday to dig in to.

If you wanna go all in on narrative, Give the Ork a plasma gun and a heavy Bolter.

Roll a d6 to decide what he fires each turn.

8. mazgruk

mazgruk Juve

I prefer to stay within the N17 rules for the weapons, just trying to find an existing profile that could fit the role of those not available.

9. SumpRat

SumpRat Gang Champion

That works for exactly that reason. Rather than making a weapon, you use the existing profile of two and decide which he uses. The d6 is self imposed to add a sense of chance to it. Could also use fighter cards if you wanted too.

I have a clown based gang, and the leader has a thunder hammer, a power hammer and a 2 handed hammer. I randomly pick a fighter card to see which he uses each game. Sometimes he forgets to turn it on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice