OOP Metal Necromunda and Plastic Figures and Blisters for Sale or Trade

Captain Brown

Ganger
Nov 4, 2019
So I have some duplicates of various Necromunda metal figures (some still in blister pack). All prices in USD. Always willing to haggle. Will trade the scum for the other pair straight up (yours can be loose or painted).

Three "Hunters" from Confrontation (later referred to as the Brat Gang and a Bounty Hunter) I was even able to find some arms and weapons of the time period. $55 for the lot.
8JhM5ot.jpg

Five metal Cawdor gangers and juve with no bases $35 for the lot.
WKTpswB.jpg

Metal Orlock with Auto Pistol and Knife. $7
JnMiCX8.jpg

Three Van Saar gangers with no bases $20 for the lot.
gUs0JHx.jpg

Hive Scum in blister $18
u3EXMnn.jpg

Goliath Juves in blister $18
GNuAvxo.jpg

8xold converted plastic Orlocks with a combination of weapons, 4 painted and 4 partially painted (Flamer, 2x shot gun, lasgun, 2x autogun, 2x swords) $16 for the lot.
crO7UBZ.jpg

Also have the cardboard floors and bridges from the original box if yours are so damaged they cannot be gamed on anymore.

Looking for:.
Bounty Hunter #3
Cawdor with Grenade Launcher.
Escher with Lasgun #2.
Escher Juve with Stub Gun.
Escher Juve with Auto Pistol and Club.
Goliath with Lasgun and Auto Pistol.
Orlock with Lasgun #1.
Orlock with Autogun and Stub Gun.

Cheers,

CB

Attachments

• jzCn6DW.jpg
    jzCn6DW.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Tm3j5FT.jpg
    Tm3j5FT.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:
Reactions: Pagumb

Captain Brown

Ganger
Nov 4, 2019
Now for all those who collect metal Necromunda still in blisters, I have some that I intend to open and paint when I reach them in my project...but if you want to trade opened/used models for them I can do so.

Pit Slaves Blister with buzz saw and the other with sheers.

Cheers,

CB

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben_S

Lemongrass

Feb 9, 2021
Hi have you still got the ripper jacks and the rats? How many rats you got?
I’d be interested in those. Are you looking to sell?
But I’m in the UK so postage might put the kibosh on things. Kind regards

Captain Brown

Ganger
Nov 4, 2019
I still have the blister of Ripper Jacks, one more Ripper Jack (unpainted), and I believe it is three Giant Rats. Quite willing to sell.

Cheers,

CB

Ashmagnus2112

Ganger
Apr 6, 2021
Are the scum you are looking for the dual bolt pistol and plasma pistol guys? I also have one old bounty hunter with bionics chainsword and lasgun (I think) not sure what number it is but if you need them lmk I'm sure we could work something out for those orlocks.

Captain Brown

Ganger
Nov 4, 2019
Ashmagnus2112,

Afraid that I have a blister to sell or trade of the duel bolt pistol and plasma gun Scum - see photo in the first post.

Looking for the other pair of scum - one with Hand Flamer and the other with Auto Pistol and Plasma Pistol.

At this moment I am looking for Bounty Hunter #3, the one with the great mane of hair.

Cheers,

CB

Ashmagnus2112

Ganger
Apr 6, 2021
I see you are correct sir for some reason a fold in the blister made his pistol look like a rifle to me.
View media item 58763And to be clear this is Not the bounty hunter you are looking for?

Just figured I'd make sure I just kinda lucked into the metal models dirty cheap so figured some of the older crowd might appreciate them more

Reactions: Captain Brown

Captain Brown

Ganger
Nov 4, 2019
Really looking for the old metal Goliath with Autogun and Axe. and metal Goliath with Lasgun and Auto Pistol. Those two would make that gang complete.

CB

Reactions: Vertico

Pagumb

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
Really looking for the old metal Goliath with Autogun and Axe. and metal Goliath with Lasgun and Auto Pistol. Those two would make that gang complete.

CB
I'll have a look through my inquisition boxes. Might have gotten one of these guys when I was accumulating interesting figures for hodge podge retinues. I'll let you know what I can find, if anything.

Reactions: Captain Brown